WDYRTAM 9

Everyone inside the locker room stopped and turned to look at the omega

Everyone inside the locker room stopped and turned to look at the omega. They were all confused on why he's here and why would he stop a fight?
"Oi, omega, we were getting at the good part! Why did you have to ruin it?!" An alpha says, screaming at Jungkook who just looked down.
"Don't talk already, his mate is here" An alpha whispers to the other who had just talked and nudged him on his side.

Taehyung looked at him and glared.
"Why are you here?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Don't hurt him, Taehyung" Jungkook says and Taehyung scoffs.
"I'm not hurting him for you, I'm hurting him because he pissed me off" Taehyung says, scoffing.

"Stop, you're being seen on the CCTV" Jungkook says as he noticed that the other alphas are really trying to get on Taehyung's nerve so the fight will continue.
"Stop it everyone!" Jungkook screamed.
"Omega, shut it! You're nothing here, you're literally not gonna be able to protect yourself" An alpha says and Taehyung slowly tightens his hold on the other alpha's neck.

"I can protect myself, you dumb alpha!" Jungkook says, glaring at the alpha who had just said that.
"Oh, really? Show it then? Let me see the "strong" omega you are" The alpha says, smirking as he opened his arms. Jungkook clenched his fist, looking down as he breathes heavily. Jungkook screamed and was about to hit the alpha when he bumped into someone.

He reopens his eyes and is met with Taehyung's back.
"Stop talking" Taehyung says as he stared at the alpha who was insulting Jungkook.
"You'll literally cry if I even touch a strand of your hair" Taehyung says, staring at the alpha with red glowing eyes.
"Jungkook, stop with these and go" Taehyung says and Jungkook shook his head.

"I said go..."