WDYRTAM 14

"I saw everything

"I saw everything... You're a bad liar, you know that?" Taehyung says and went to the table, placing down the foods he had brought. Jungkook watched as Taehyung lifts his hand up, making him stand up in a flash.
"Tae, stop" Jungkook says, grabbing Taehyung's hand and shook his head. Taehyung gave Jungkook a look before sighing.

"You should be glad that he's here to stop me... I don't care if you're a woman or man, don't hurt or insult my mate again, you hear me?" Taehyung says, glaring at her before letting out a growl.
"Tae, leave her... Let's just eat" Jungkook says as she ran away crying. Taehyung sighs, nodding before sitting down beside Jungkook.

Taehyung grabs some tissues and helped wipe Jungkook.
"They didn't do more, right?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, I'm really okay, Tae" Jungkook says, smiling as he leans his head on the alpha's shoulder. Taehyung smiles, patting Jungkook's head.

Taehyung decided to bring Jungkook to a lake to spend some more time with him before they separate ways again. They didn't have any gaps between them, they love the closeness. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and leaned his head on his shoulder.
"Hey, Jungkook" Taehyung says and the omega hums.
"You wouldn't reject me, right?" Taehyung asks and the omega frowns.

"Why would I?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"I don't know... I'm just scared, you know? I rejected you and even hurt you and because of this, I can't get myself to even confess to you anymore... I'm scared that if I do, you'll reject me just like I did" Taehyung says as they're now looking at each other and Jungkook smiles.
"Then say it" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns.
"Say it..." Jungkook says again and Taehyung finally gets it.

"I, Kim Taehyung, accept you, Jeon Jungkook, as my mate"