Reality hits different

The uncertainty of getting into relationship with him or staying away from him continually crosses my mind, not to mention while I sleep. It results of sleepless nights. My mother has slowly found out about this matter, As she is experiencing these issues for the first time together with me, my mother is unsure of how to respond to them. Patricia, who is more acquainted with me than my mother, advised me to stay away from him. Every time I hear them, it's like a piece of glass shattering inside my heart.

Once I've finished my education. I made the decision to enrol in a make-up artist course that would be useful to me in the future. As my parents always accompany me everywhere, I will have to drive myself to the classes. I could take my car alone at this time and go wherever I wanted.He let me know via messaging one day that he was visiting the city where I was staying. My heart began to beat before my thoughts when I first saw the message, and I immediately had a very courageous idea of where to meet him.

I informed my mum that I would be meeting with him. We've never actually met before. Its just the social media platforms where making us connected. I'm not sure if that's really him or is it possible that he is the creator of the video's contents?

When I am driving to the closest park, as he instructed, the overwhelming need to ask questions follows me. As I approached, I noticed a man holding his phone while seated on a bench and wearing a collared shirt. I can tell that it is him because of the back perspective. He gave me a fleeting glance before standing up and approaching. How is it possible for someone to wait for me here only to see me? How can I possibly believe that I am standing in front of him right now?

He approaches me and embraces me in the space of a split second. I find it difficult to put into words the feeling I get upon receiving a nice hug, especially from someone I haven't actually met.

Chris: I don't know if this is real?

Veronica: Me too, I am happy to see you now.

We interacted as though we were longtime friends.

Chris: Actually, I and my team booked hotel and they are waiting for me over there.

He spoke to me while pointing his finger towards the direction of a road's end where three of his colleagues were standing and a car was parked.

Veronica: Oh! Sorry. I was about to make your friends wait.

Chris: No, its allright. Its just we need to start the shooting tonight so there wont be any problem at all.

Veronica: Can I join you to the hotel?

Chris: Do you want to? Is it ok for you?

Veronica: Yeah its all good for me. Shall I drive you. As you have come to my area I am in responsible to take care of you then.

Chris: Haha! That's great to hear.

He drove my vehicle as his friends followed in the behind of us. We were meeting in real life for the very first time at that point, which was really awkward for us.