•𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪•

Edited: 19. March 2023 / 9:39 AM,
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your names
(L/n) = Last name
(Y/b) = Your birthday

__________༅✿༅__________

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Birthday: Y/b (My birthday is in 6 months and ca. 14-16 days, I'll let you darlings guess or you could go check in one of my other books where I most definitely say it^^ When's yours? Let's make a guessing game in the comments, but only for those who're comfortable sharing it of course, though everyone can guess!^^)

Gender: Female🚺 (Sorry for those who aren't female, but wanted to read this story!)

Height: 5 feet 6.14 inches (168 cm) (I'm actually almost the same height, but in cm I'm one digit up, I'll let you guess in the comments and if you want you can join and comment how far or how close your height in cm is to the one above^^)

Body Type: Very slim/thin (Sorry if this offensive to you, but I'm really really really not trying to body shame anyone as me myself is actually on the more chubby side!\(٥⁀▽⁀ )/)

Personality: Very quiet/Introverted, (Comment what your personality is in the comments if your comfortable with it!^^ I'm actually quite introverted myself. I'm just not good with people, especially not in person what about you? Are you introverted, extroverted or ambiverted?(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ)

Look: (Comment what's your favorite look is, it can be like lolita, soft style, emo, 80's style etc.^^ I think my personal favorite of these above is probably 80's style, but I don't know, what do you think?¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Languages You Speak: English, Polish, Germen, French, (Comment if you'd like other languages to be added^^)

Things You Like/Love: Reading or watching mystery/crime books/movies/series, (Didn't want to write many things this time, since I want you darlings to comment what else you would like to add to this one. What do you like/love?(*^‿^*))

Things You Don't Like/Hate: Telling others, someone's darkest secret/what simon's doing, (Comment what else you'd like to add to this if you want to, if not that's okay, as long as your reading this, I'm happy^^)

__________༅☁︎︎༅__________

Sorry I keep making new storys, one after another, but I promise, I'll continue all of them until they're all done, alright! That's it, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And with that said, I hope you sweet angles have a great rest of your day/afternoon/night and make sure to drink water and eat on a daily basis! Thank you for reading this sweet angels and make sure to leave a vote and a comment!! See you all in the next chapter! If there are any grammatical errors tell me!^^

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU'RE LOVED!!♥️♥️♥️

Word count: 464

(17. March 2023 / 7:23 PM)