•𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀! 𝙄- 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀!• (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Italic = Simons About That App/Website
Normal = Normal Text
"Normal" = Talking
'Normal' = Thoughts

__________༅★༅__________

Simons POV:

Guys, take off the board shorts.

Girls, pack up those bikinis.

Summer's officially over and school is back in session, and you know what that means: So am I.
As long as we're forced to co-exist in the hellscape that is high school, I am going to reveal the truth about all of you miserable assholes, just like I did last year, when I leaked some photos that got half the basketball team expelled.

Helped a lot of couples see each other for who they really are.

And of course, I kept you up to date with the who's who of addicts, anorexics and alcoholics.

Privacy is a thing of the past.

I know everything that went down this summer.

And on Friday night, I'll take down four of Bayview's biggest offenders.

And I know Friday is a long way away, so here's a preview to get you through the week.

__________༅🝮༅__________

Narrator POV:

"Well, your're up early." Your dad says, seeing you walk down the stairs, into the kitchen, right when he was about to leave for work.

"I just have a headache, so came down to get advil." Stopping at the second last step on the stairs, you look at your dad with smile, trying to reasure him that you're completely fine.

"Again? We really need to get you to the doctor with that.. Well I have to get going. Remember to eat and drink something, maybe it'll help a bit." He ends the 'coversation', walking out the door, it closing behind him with a click as he locks it behind him.

You sigh opening the cupboard and picking up the advil from inside it.

After you took out the only pill you needed, you put the advil back into the cupboard, closing is right after.

You put the pill on your tounge and took a sip of water from the glass you'd taken out only a minute before, the cold foset water drowning your dry mouth before you swallow it together with the advil.

Your phone buzzes from the place it's sitting on the kitchen counter as you get a notification.

You pick it up looking at the screen, taking in where the notification was from.. The 'About That' app that Simon had created to seemingly expose everyone's secrets.

__________༅♔༅__________

Simons POV:

First up, I have a bad report card on a straight-A student making her About That debut.

She might be top of her class, but that doesn't mean I can't get her thrown out on her ass.

__________༅♫༅__________

Narrator POV:

You already knew who the post was about, you hear and learn a lot when your quiet all the time, maybe that's how Simon gets all those secrets when it isn't from someone exposing them to him.

Even though you knew who the post was about, didn't mean you were gonna out them to the whole school, they didn't deserve that, that's at least your thoughts on this whole ordeal.