Part 12

Rossetta sat in her shared bedroom with her sister, as she had a sleep over with her and their best friend, Zola. At the time they were playing truth or dare." Umm Nell." Rossetta said looking at her sister. Smiling as Antanella was curled into an oversized sweater she had gotten from he boyfriend." Truth or dare?" Antanella thought for a minute before smiling." Truth." She giggled." Is it true that you are in fact dating Quinn Hannigan and not Matias Ramirez." She said raising an eyebrow. Antanella blushed and hid her face in her sweater." It's just a few dinners, movies and bowling." She said in a hush toned." Don't forget the beach house last weekend." Antanella's eyes widened." H-how did you know?" Zola laughed enjoying it all, but interrupted." Nope! It's my turn to ask a question." She then turned her attention to Rossetta." Truth or Dare." Rossetta smirked." Dare." Zola smiled pointing towards her phone." Call the last male in your recent call log and put it on speaker." Rossetta shrugged, opening her phone and calling Dominic. No even a full ring, Dominic answered." Hey Rosa." He said softly." I'm restocking the kitchen at the Penthouse, want anything specific?" He asked. She thought for a minute." Oh! Yeah, can you buy those tiny marshmallows?" She asked him." I want to make the smores dip." He jokingly gagged through the phone but grabbed them none the less." Aren't you at a sleep over?" He asked softly. She nodded, looking at Zola as she was upset that there was not yet an indicator of their relationship." Yeah, I am." Dominic then nodded himself." Need anything? I've been meaning to give you the book you left in my car." Rossetta thought looking at everyone." A bottle of wine and my favorites." She said with a giggle. Zola rolled her eyes grabbing the phone." A tub of ice cream would be nice as well." She said." " Got it, see you soon." Rosetta hung up, looking at the giggling Zola." Who is that?" Zola asked. Rossetta smiled." It's not your turn." She smiled.

Soon after, Rossetta snuck out of their apartment to the balcony, talking to Dominic." I miss you, papi" She said softly in her receiver." But you're having a girls night baby." He said, softly." That's nothing compared to a night with you." She sighed. After a moment of silence, she noticed his car passing the apartment building." You're being followed." She said softly, watching him. Dominic cleared his throat pulling over down the street." I got my eyes on 'em baby girl." He got out of his car, keeping his gun in the holster." I'll be back baby girl." He said quickly before the door closed. Five minutes. Ten minutes, almost fifteen minutes until he came back in the car," I'm back baby." He said softly, putting her mind at ease." You killed him, didn't you." She said softly." No I did not. The fucker just forgot where you all lived." He said closing his car door." What?" She questioned." Quinn was lost and he saw my car so he followed me. You know he can't see for shit at night." Rossetta sighed." You scared me." He slid his phone in his pocket, walking up behind her." I'm sorry baby girl." He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck." Stop at home first?" She asked." Yeah." He mumbled into her skin. She gripped onto the railing, moving her head for him to have more access." Fuck." She moaned as hit bit down on her neck." I need you Rosa." He moaned in her ear, flipping her to face her." What about Zola and Nell?" she asked, unbuttoning his black, silk button down shirt." I don't care, let them hear, I need you." Quinn walked up and saw them." I'll keep them distracted." He said softly. Dominic patted his arm before pulling Rossetta into the apartment and into her bedroom.

She locked her bedroom, before laid on the bed. Dominic got on top of her, kissing down her body. He hissed softly feeling the cold metal of a barrel on his skin." Freeze." She said, pointing the gun at him. Dominic put his hands in the air as surrender." On the bed." She demanded. A smirk growing across her face." Yes señorita." He said laying on the bed. She got on top of him, straddling him, pointing it at him." Are you really going to shoot me without giving me a last meal?" he asked, his hands still up in a surrender." I guess not." She giggled." What is it you want to eat." He took his left hand, sliding his fingers in the band of her shorts, pulling her towards his face." Your cunt." His voice deep and sexy." I have no objections to that." She began to get up so she could get off the bed but stopped her." No no. I want you to sit on my face." He said grabbing her waist."W-what?"She said, stunned at his words." Sit up some." He said lifting her up and sliding her over his face. "Sit ." He commanded pulling her shorts to the side. Rosa hesitantly say down his face, her cut instantly being sucked and licked. She gripped onto his hair as she tried to quieting her moans. His tongue lapped her juices, hungerly swallowed everything she gave him. Dominic not only had his mouth full and dripping, but also his cock. As she rode him hard and he then fucked her into the mattress. Steading themselves on the shaking and creaking bedframe under them.

By the time he had her for the last time that night, the bed frame had given out, creaking before snapping on them. He quickly grabbed her head as they fell the few feet to the floor. She looked up at him with a smile." We broke my bed." She giggled. He nodded leaning down to kiss her, before pulling a blanket over them Rossetta cuddled into him, laying on his chest." Did you forget?" She asked, reaching into the sheets, picking up the gun. He looked up at the gun, kissing his tip as he held Rossetta close to him." Anything for you, mi amor." He said looking up at her. "Good to know. "She pulled the gun away from his lips pointing at the sky before firing it. Instead of a bullet, a small flame ignited from the tip. Dominic laughed, pulling her down to his chest. She tossed the gun, kissing his lips softly, then over the smooth skin of his face." Want some cake?" She asked, as she slid on his shirt." Only if you feed it to me." He said watching her slip her panties on, under his shirt. She turned her head seeing him watch her." What you are looking at?" She asked him, knowing exactly what he was looking at." He rubbed up her outer thigh and gently kissed her inner up to her ass." Can't keep your hands off me, can you papi?" She said giggling." Go get the cake or I'll have you up against that door, screaming my name." Rossetta laughed." Promise?" She asked. He rolled his eyes as she walked out into the living space.

She first looked out the couch, only seeing Quinn and Antanella asleep as the supposedly watched a movie. Her smile turned into a soft smile as she saw Zola sneaking out of Florence's room. " Whatcha up to Zo?" She said stepping into the kitchen opening their refrigerator. " Getting some ice cream." Zola said softly walking to the other side of the counter." And making out with my brother." She said putting the cake on the table." W-what?!" Zola said as she was embarrassed." Oh! No he was just showing me his collection of awards." She said with a smile. Rossetta walked out of sight to their pantry. Florence's bedroom door opened again, this time Florence himself admiring from the room." Is everything ok? You seem in shock." He asked walking over to her." Yeah, everything is fine." She said stepping away from him." Baby what's the matter?" he asked holding her cheek. " I wish you wouldn't have said that." She said with a sigh." What why?" he asked. Rossetta walked out of the pantry with two teas in hand." Because it just confirmed my suspicions." She then grabbed the plate of cake she set out for herself. Florence blushed." Rose I was going to tell you. "He held Zola's hand." We wanted to tell you something." She glared at him." Telling and catching are two different things." She said walking backward her room." Please don't be mad." He pleaded, following her the short distance." How long?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Both stayed silent avoiding eye contact." Two years." He mumbled. She scoffed in disbelief." No way!" She yelled." I can't believe this."She laughed." I can't" She shook her head, opening the door." Rose let's talk about this." He pleaded to her." Nope." She shook her head again." Stay away from me."

She walked into her bedroom, closing the door with her foot behind her." What was that about?" Dominic asked, having heard all of the conversation through the paper thing walls. She stepped onto the mattress, sitting down to stratle him." Nothing of importance." She said breaking a piece off her cake and eating it. He watched as she took another piece and throwing it on his chest." Oopsies." She said in an innocent tone. He chuckled soflty, feeling her tongue run down his body." Mmm, the cake never tasted so good." He pushed her head down to his crotch." If you keep going, you may get extra icing with that." She giggled, pulling off his boxers." Perfect."