Star crossed lovers

Uhtred had finally found Aethelflaed, and the men had made sure the town was safe again. Cnut's children hidden away and Finan and Osferth staying back to let them have time to themselves.

"Come with me." Sihtric held his hand out to her and after a second of hesitation she took it, his touch still able to light a fire in her and she hated it. They ended up in the chapel, which was empty for a change and then he didn't hesitate to rest his forehead against hers. Just glad to be close with her again. "You did hear me asking for permission to marry. But I was never going to ask her. It was you. It has always been you. You haunt my dreams, every waking moment. You have ruined me for other women. Their touch is nothing compared to yours. I need you. Don't leave me again."

Her eyes closed at the simple gesture of their foreheads touching but it was his words that kickstarted her dead heart. They could have been married this whole time. Happy even. And she had ran away from it. Her eyes finally opened again, looking back into his own. One brown, one blue. Skade was right. Sihtric was her destiny. She had fought it for too long. "I need you too. I never stopped thinking about you. Even when I wanted to kill you, I found myself drawn to you. I will never leave again." When she saw that small smile on his lips she instantly leaned forward, her lips capturing his in a hungry kiss.

He instantly scooped her up in his arms, laying her against a table covered in various religious totems which she pushed off. Some of the items breaking in the process. Her hands clumsily pulling his tunic and armour away from his body, his toned chest soon revealed, and her breath hitched in her throat. Her right index finger slowly trailing down the outlines of his muscles. His body was nothing to what she had dreamed of, he was perfection. His hands moved to her own armour, unbuckling it and dropping it to the ground before he pulled off her shirt and revealed her heavy breasts. Sucking in a breath he allowed his hands to grope her. His fingers brushing across her sensitive buds until they became hard against his touch. She was already aroused, her body more than ready for him but she knew he was going to take his time. He finally had her back, after all this time. It would be no quick hump in an alley.

"Marry me?" He asked before dropping his head to place her left nipple in his mouth, sucking softly as his hands massaged her flesh. A soft moan leaving her lips before he moved his mouth to her other breast to repeat the same movement. When she still didn't answer he gently nibbled against her nipple, whispering against her skin. "Sigyn, will you please marry me?"

Her mind was lost in the lust and pleasure, something so simple felt so good she didn't even hear his first question. But when he nibbled against her sensitive flesh the slight pain made her more alert and she heard his second question. Her heart was beating so loud she swore she could hear it in her ears. Her right hand gripped a handful of his hair so she could direct his gaze back to hers. "Really?" She asked breathlessly, he nodded simply and smiled at her and that was all she needed to convince her. "Yes. I will. But first, you need to take me. I cannot wait any longer."

It had been nearly two years since they had first met, that was definitely enough foreplay. And Sihtric was eager to please. He was quick to remove her breeches and any undergarments, but before she could prepare herself, he had dropped to his knees. Prepared to worship her in the house of the Saxons false God. He placed her left leg over his shoulder, exposing her pink flesh to him more as his tongue lapped at her slit. Her juices making him groan in pleasure because she was so ready for him.