A Chance to Be Normal Again.

Isla's face lit up brighter than it have in the past 10 years. " YES! YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ACE!" She started tearing up and Ace slowly leaned towards her to kiss her.

—————————. ISLA'S POV.———————————
The first crush in my life asked ME out?! God, I've never ever had any feeling like this before.
I jumped with joy and accepted his love for me.
Okay, Maybe I went a bit overboard with that.
I started tearing up, that was embarrassing but I couldn't help it.
He leaned over to kiss me and God, my heart was beating faster than it has when I was nearly killed by that one creature with the stinky and sticky tongue when I was 10 years old.

———————————————————————————
Sen was just standing there waiting to leave giggling.
She was thinking about how she couldn't pull bitches while her just today 15 year old sister could pull and she can't. And plus the fella was fine as f*ck!
"ISLA! Am right here ye know? Now hurry up ye two love birds!" Sen scoffed and picked up everything they could possibly need to protect themselves from the hoes in this realm .
Isla scoffed and stood up and brought Ace with her. "Today, We might be able to get a normal life back in earth. Who knows what f*cking planet we' re on right now?" Isla ranted the whole entire way until they found something. It was some type of key thing and attached with it was a bottle filled with a pink liquid that noted : DRINK ME :) "Ay what is the Alice in Wonderland typa shit?" Sen questioned while staring at it. "It looks coool!" Isla said while snatching it out of Sen's fingers. "Should we drink it?" Isla asked. "Heavens no!" Who knows, we will probably shrink into a size of an ant! Or smawller!" "But look! there's a tiny door in that tree! Maybe this is the key to open it! Even if it isn't, We will be safe from the creatures here !" "Ah Awright, Drink a TINY bit to save some for me and your boyfriend here." Isla drank a tiny bit and gave it to Sen and then Sen gave it to Ace. They felt nothing. Until, They actually SHRUNK! Luckily, the key did too. They walked towards the pink door and put the key in. Oh damn it worked! They slowly went in the room and suddenly they got sucked into a portal! Everything was rainbow and then galaxy and then pastel and then you can name it! "AHHHH F*CK THIS IS SO FUN!!" Isla yelled. "WE'RE GOING HOME!!!!"

OR ARE THEY??? .....

Words- 448

Eventually i'll make a picture for the word count.
Sorry for the short ahh chapters, I'm a busy girl 😂 Sen will start writing her own chapter (chapter 10) btw ! I hope you like this so far, We work so hard on it 😭 (I know we took a 2 month break. ) But that just explains how busy we both are. Chapter 6 to be completed ...