Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Horror genre very backward world.

【Sorry, due to your lack of experience, the company leader thinks that you are temporarily unqualified for the character animation position. I hope you can find a suitable job. Goodbye】

  【Sorry, the company only recruits motion designers with more than five years of experience, you are not satisfied yet, sorry】

  【The person in charge looked at your resume and thinks that you have a promising future, but the position is currently filled. I'm sorry, please forgive me】

  【Read but not replied】

  Meng Shu sat on the window sill, looked at the phone, sneered, and spoke softly in a slightly mocking tone.

   "Meng Shu, Meng Shu, you are now the same as when I first started my business. You hit a wall everywhere and no one accepts you."

   As he spoke, he picked up a can of Happy water on the countertop, raised his head, and took two sips.

   This self-talk may sound strange to others, but it is normal for Meng Shu.

  Because he is not the real Meng Shu, but a game producer named Qin Xuan who traveled over three hours ago.

   After the initial doubts and incomprehension, he slowly accepted his new identity.

  The sentence just now was said by the producer to Meng Shu, who no longer exists.

  Although only he can hear it.

   After taking two sips of happy water again, he turned around and looked at the room.

  The life of this new family is relatively difficult, and they have not even reached the standard of being well-off.

  Father is a water delivery worker, the kind of manual worker who delivers bottled purified water every day.

  My mother is a dishwasher who washes countless dishes by hand in the back kitchen of a restaurant.

  He also has a younger sister, a sophomore in college, who was hit by a drunken motorcycle outside the school, resulting in a broken leg, and is now recuperating at home.

  Because the perpetrator could not afford the money, the huge medical expenses and early hospitalization expenses made the two elders miserable and also made Meng Shu, who had just graduated, eager to find a job to relieve the pressure at home.

   It can be said that the situation of this family is not optimistic.

   Need money!

   Looking at the rejection message from HR on the phone, he didn't show any emotion.

   Just shook his head, raised his head and drank two mouthfuls of happy water, looked out the window at the narrow alleyway, and sighed.

   "It's no big deal to be rejected from a job. I used to be able to start from nothing, and I can change my identity and the world."

  Meng Shu has fully accepted the new world and new life, and he finds Huaguo here very interesting,

  Not to mention computers, I didn't expect that even VR has become popular!

   And the development in all aspects is similar to the original world, the difference is that the great stars of the previous life do not exist in this world.