Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Night Random Event【Modified】

  Saturday, around 1 am.

  Because of the unlocking of the dark forest, the live channel of Danmaku.com is very lively.

  Especially in the stand-alone game category, the top 20 well-known anchors are all playing this horror game, which claims to be independently developed by the individual and is marked with the title of a domestic horror game, attracting many viewers to watch.

  The price of the game is not expensive, 69 yuan, almost anyone can afford it.

  Among these anchors, the most popular is a two-dimensional female anchor, Xinxin.

  With more than 140 W fans, she not only has a good voice but also has particularly pink and cute second-dimensional skin. It hits the XP of the die-hard fans, making them flock to each other, and the captain's gift is soaring!

  New games have freshness. For anchors, it doesn’t matter what game, as long as it is new, it is right to broadcast it!

   At this time, Xinxin was huddled in a corner of the bedroom, trembling.

  She holds the pegboard in her hand and stares nervously at the door ahead.

  The heartbeat gradually accelerated unconsciously, and the body in pajamas also began to heat up slowly due to panic.

  No one told her that game night would be so scary!

  God, what kind of game is this, it's too uncomfortable!

  Xinxin wanted to cry but had no tears.

  She had heard about the game a long time ago, and the demo was said to be scary.

   But she hadn’t played the game after all, and she even sneered a little when she heard these words, thinking that it was navy propaganda bought by the producer.

  Because those horror games in the past were all promoted under the slogan of scary, thrilling, and those who are psychologically uncomfortable should not play.

   But what about the result?

  No horror at all!

   It's even extremely boring, there are no mood swings at all when playing, it is bland and tasteless, and it can be called a piece of rubbish!

  So for this dark forest, she broadcast it with the mentality of playing a new game from the beginning.

   As for horror?

   Don't have expectations.

result

  A prologue taught her to be a human being on the spot.

   Scared her like a minesweeper on a battlefield, terrified every step of the way, howling again and again.

  The effect of the program is that it is deeply loved by the audience. There is nothing happier than watching the anchors who are fans of themselves suffer.

   And from the time the game was unlocked to the present, in just over an hour, he had died four times!

   Except for the plot kills in the prologue, she died four times in the first chapter in this area called the 'dry grassland'!

  Beat to death by savages, bitten to death by wild dogs, poisoned to death by mushrooms, stayed in the wild at night, and swallowed to death by some unknown blood mist.