Chapter 10

Chapter 10 version number release, follow-up plan starts

   At 7:00 p.m., Meng Shu puts on her apron and prepares to make dinner.

  Ever since Xiao showed off her skills the night she traveled over, her sister has been clamoring to eat her own fried dishes.

  So since then, the responsibility of being in charge every night has shifted from mother to Meng Shu.

  And the dishes cooked every night can make Meng Xiaoran's mouth full of oil, making him start to worry about whether this girl will become a little fat man.

  And tonight, under her expectant eyes, Meng Shu is going to make a dish of dry pot chicken thigh meat, meat-moist map tofu, and lion head for her to try.

   Just as he was about to chop vegetables, Meng Xiaoran suddenly asked curiously about work.

   "Brother, haven't you found a job yet?"

   "I saw you running out every day two days ago, and thought you were going for an interview"

  Meng Shu:

  Meng Shu stopped the hand holding the kitchen knife, turned his back to her, and smiled slightly with the corner of his mouth raised.

  This girl thought she was looking for a job for herself when she went out to find the company site some time ago.

   Think about it.

  I am 24 years old, and I still stay at home all day, and it is normal for my family to ask questions.

well.

  After all, the family's financial situation is not optimistic. The older one looks like an otaku and can't find a job. The younger one's leg is injured and he can't go to school.

  Now in a small family, you still have to rely on an elderly elder?

   If you say it, you will be looked down upon.

"Brother, if it's hard to find a job, you just... you just go live broadcast! I think many anchors nowadays are very poor at playing games, they don't have any skills, they are just for fun, or you can try it ?"

  Meng Xiaoran looked at his brother and asked in a low voice.

  Heard the black lines all over Meng Shu's head.

  I am a dignified Qin Xuan, once hailed by Time Magazine as the youngest successful entrepreneur in contemporary times, a talented producer who has produced several well-known games to be an anchor.

   He shook his head.

   "There will be work, my brother is not idle at home, don't worry girl, your brother is not a muddlehead."

  Meng Xiaoran became embarrassed when he heard this.

"Ah, brother, I didn't mean that you are that or that. In short, I didn't mean that! I know that my brother is very good, just like you can cook. I was surprised. I know that you must be a big brother. Not uh, idlers!"

  At this moment, the flustered Meng Xiaoran changed from the old brother she usually called to the elder brother, which shows how embarrassed she is now.

  Meng Shu just smiled, didn't care, and didn't look back.

   "Okay, go back to your room and wait. After cooking, there will be a lot of oily smoke, even if you turn on the smoker, don't you be afraid of cleanliness?"

   "Well! Wait for you to call me, brother!"

  Meng Xiaoran hurriedly took advantage of this downhill and limped away, his face was still slightly hot, and he was full of embarrassment.