Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Demo

  Zai is always the UP master of the barrage network.

   With more than 900,000 fans, he has become famous day by day by making complaints about garbage games.

  His video style is full of wit and humor, and his speaking tone is also very funny, so he is widely loved by netizens.

   But he is very worried now because he hasn't updated the video for almost half a month.

   Fans are urging him in private messages.

   But he is also very melancholy

  No other, because there is no material.

  He searched the game platform for a whole afternoon, but he couldn't find a suitable garbage game. Instead, he made himself exhausted and had a headache.

   Simply open up, lie on the sofa, and browse the barrage net to relax.

   As he spoke, he picked up his mobile phone, fell on the beanbag sofa, and opened the button.

  As a result, the smart push on the homepage directly pushed a video in front of him, attracting his attention.

  【Personal development! Real machine demonstration of the domestic horror game "Dark Forest", with a trial demo]

   "Domestic horror game? Hehe, it's a boring horror game, right? These days, whoever dares to make a horror game will go bankrupt!"

   Mr. Zai went to trial without hesitation. Before watching the video, he already felt that "Dark Forest" had no future.

   Based on his insights, into the current game industry.

  Personal development is a dead end.

  Horror game, a dead end.

  The combination of the two, ten deaths and no life.

  Good guy, is this Chinese developer so hard-headed?

  He vaguely remembered that the grave of the last small company that made independent horror games was already three feet high.

   Completely became a 'legend' in the game industry.

   And that horror game became an 'orphan' for extremely boring reasons.

  So, for Mr. Zai, this so-called personally developed game video was clicked purely for fun.

   "Huh? God's view?"

  The video on the screen is playing, above, is a protagonist with a pitchfork in his hand, running in the forest.

  Because of the bird's-eye view, the view of the entire map is extremely clear.

   "Well, as far as personal development is concerned, it's pretty good."

   The first impression given to Mr. Zai was not bad, which gave him the desire to continue watching.

   Moreover, he also wants to know where the horror lies in this so-called horror game.

   After 4 minutes and 22 seconds, the video finishes playing.

   Mr. Zai climbed up from the lazy sofa seriously, opened the computer version of Danmaku.com, found this video from the watch history, then clicked on the profile, and copied the cloud disk link.

Start download!

  At this time, Mr. Zai took advantage of the downloading time to watch the demonstration of the actual machine again, and the more he watched, the more surprised he became.