Umeji Kizuguchi x Student Council! Reader

I was on character.ai and that's where I got this idea ❤

_________________________________

Y/N POV

"So you'll never believe what me and Kokona did yesterday!" I spoke to my fellow leader, Aoi. I was telling her about the sleepover me and Kokona had last night as we were walking down stairs. Aoi always had a soft spot for me and my silly stories.

"Oh, yeah? What did you do?" She replied with a smile and a small laugh.

"We-" I tried saying before tripping over my foot and down the stairs. Before I face planted into the floor, I got caught in someone's arms.

"Don't touch them, punk!" I heard Aoi scream while being buried into a yellow shirt.

"Whatever. I was trying to help quite the beautiful person." I heard the person who caught me say. I blushed furiously.

"What're you up to?! Back off!" Aoi had screamed at the poor boy.

"I'm not up to anything, jackass!" The tough sounding male spoke. He then let me go and walked away. Wait a minute... I know that voice! I turn around to see him. Umeji Kizuguchi. I had a crush on him even before I became Student Council. Even before he became a delinquent. I feel as if I told anyone... I'd get kicked off the student Council. So I never did tell anyone. But, at meeting time.. I decided to tell them.

_Meeting time__________________

"So, now we are wrapping things up. We do have 20 more minutes left.. Any conversation starters?" Akane Acknowledged with a smile.

"Well.. Yes, actually. I have important news. But, I'm afraid I'll get kicked out." I softly let out with a weak voice while looking at my lap.

"Oh, you wont don't worry.. Unless it's anything illegal." Aoi added.

"No, it's not. So... I've liked Umeji Kizuguchi since.... Middle school." I say, my voice cracking. There was a moment it silence till I looked up and saw everyone staring at me with an evil smile.

"W-what? Why are you all looking at me like that?!" I shouted in fear. They all started giggling! Really?! "What's your guy's problem?!" I shouted once more.

"C-calm down, Y/N" Kuroko said in between giggles.

"We only think you should tell him.. Maybe he likes you too~" Aoi cooed in my ear. I blushed at the thought of it. Me and Umeji huh? N-no way!

"There's no way a delinquent would like a student Council!" I said sternly while puffing my cheeks and crossing my arms.

"Remember when you fell this morning?" Aoi snickered. I blushed at the thought. Why'd he call me beautiful? It was probably bullshit.

"Tell me what happened!!" Shiromi screeched. So I got embarrassed and packed up my stuff to go home. As I heard them screech, I left. When I got home I took a shower, put on my pj's and took of my makeup. I went to bed while watching a movie.

I wake up and think for a second. I'll make a bento for Umeji! I get up from bed and put in my uniform, did my makeup, and started making bento.

I wrote a note that said "I like you" and put it on his bento. I finished making both of them and put it in my bag. Then I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:30. It must be Aoi. I open the door and there was the blue haired girl.

"Hey, dude! Ready to go to school? " Aoi asked with a smile.

"Y-yeah" I replied with a smile back.

As we were walking to school, I zoned out the whole way there. Few minutes later, I didn't realize it but I was in the student Council room. We talked about today and as soon as it hit 7:00 we started walking down stairs.

After an hour of patrolling the halls I went to class. I couldn't pay attention at all cause I was thinking about Umeji the whole time. The bell rang and I didn't notice I had fallen asleep!

"Excuse me, Y/N" the teacher tapped in my shoulder. "Please dont fall asleep in my class again. " She continued on.

"Sorry ma'am." I said and scurried away to go to the incinerator area.

As I walked by a few students and teachers, I waved and had some small talk.

As I got closer and closer to the incinerator, I had butterflies in my stomach. Was he going to hurt me? Laugh at me? Both? I kept scaring myself but when I saw the delinquents I saw someone who's been gone for a hot minute. Osoro Shidesu.

"Osoro!!!" I yelled out, jumping into her arms.

"Y/N!!" She called back with her big, dumb smile I missed.

I've known Osoro for like 5 years! I told her my plan and she smiled that evil smile the student Council gave me and told me to go for it while giggling..

I walked over to Umeji and the delinquents started pushing me back and calling me names. But Osoro and Umeji stopped them.

"Woah woah boys that's not how we treat our student Council, Y/N." Osoro had said sternly.

"Let's not disrespect princesses is what she meant." Umeji said with a smerk.

I blushed and walked to Umeji. He had a confused look on his face. I gave him the bento with a note and swiftly walked away. Until I heard I heard a call.

"Y/N!" Umeji screamed. He grabbed my wrist and told me the most unexpected words.

"I like you too and I want to be with you? Or what ever. " Umeji sputtered out. I blushed deeply. And before I knew it, we were kissing. I hear squeals from Osoro. I can't wait to tell the girls what happened..

THE END.