Hazu Kashibuchi X F! reader (NSFW)

Y/N POV

_________________________________

It was a casual Saturday morning so I decided to get ready for the day. Once I was ready I went downstairs to grab my wallet. As soon as it was in my hands I bolted out the door. I lived by a convenient store so I decided to check it out. I walked to the back of the store and saw items. I saw a sounding rod and of course bought it to see if they would ID me. They didn’t and I totally didn’t buy it for any other reason. So now I'm walking around with a sounding rod in my bag… while walking I hear a loud grumble coming from my stomach, I forgot to grab breakfast and it’s now lunch. I thought to myself for a while and I realized there's a new lunch spot that has been talked about a lot lately. 

I walked a few minutes towards it and once I arrived I saw someone from my school. 

Hazu Kashibuchi.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I’ve had a crush on him since first year. We’re now in our 3rd year and we’re friends that talk here and there. I approached him carefully because he’s timid. I tapped on his shoulder and he let out a yelp.

“My apologies, Hazu!” I quickly said while holding my hand on his shoulder.

“N-no it’s okay, really.”He paused for a moment. “So uh, what are you doing here, Y/N?” He asked me.

 “Just grabbing lunch! Would you like to eat with me? My treat!” I offered up. He smiled and nodded as we went to sit down. We ordered our food and waited. I was thinking of conversation starters..

“So what do you like to eat here?” I awkwardly asked. He looked at the menu and bit his lip.

“I like the soup here” He said with a smile and put down the menu. I giggled and agreed that it was really good here.

The waiter came and it was Ayano, a good friend of mine. I smiled and waved and she did the same. 

“Hello, you two! What would you like to have today!” Ayano said with a cute smile on her face.

“We would both like the soup please! With water!” I responded with a head tilt.

“Coming right up, dears!” My cute friend joyfully told us.

After an hour or two we finished up and I paid the bill. I walked up to the counter and gave Ayano a 50$ tip and thanked her. She kissed my hand and let us go. I grabbed Hazu’s hand and we went on a shopping spree!! After only 3 hours we went to the lingerie store, the hardware store, the electronics store, the gift shop and the manga shop. I bought him anything he wanted or even touched. And I just bought myself a few pairs of panties and chips. 

“What do you want to do now, Hazu?” I questioned him.

“O-oh uhm..” He paused to think and looked at his watch.”It’s about dinner time should we go get more food. My t-treat this time..!” He continued trying to sound confident which I found super cute. 

“If it's okay with you then of course!” I cheerfully exclaimed. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the cafe. Basically the same thing went over again and we didn’t realize it but it was 9pm.

“Hazu, dear, do you want to stay at my house tonight? I dont want you to walk home in the dark.” I worriedly uttered. He nodded slightly and we were off to my place with 6 bags on our arms. 

“Yay we’re here!!” I shouted in my rather quiet, dark neighborhood. 

“Shhh!” Hazu gushed out with a scared expression on his face.

We walked inside and emptied out bags and looked around for our stuff. I found the sounding rod and quickly blushed and put it in my drawer. I put everything away and gave Hazu some oversized clothes. I told him he could change here in my room and I’ll change in the bathroom. 

As I was getting changed into my pajamas, I realized I forgot my hair clip. So I walked to my room forgetting Hazu was there. I gently opened the door. 

“GAHHH!!” Dear Hazu screeched as loud as he could while covering his groin.

“I’m sorry!!” I screeched back. I wasnt sorry enough to leave the room. I still needed my hair clip..I searched and searched and still couldn’t find it.

“Sorry to interrupt your search, but these clothes are too small for me..” He said before chuckling.

“Oh dont worry! You have boxers on right? Let’s go to bed then!” I told him. I went to lay down and pulled down the covers and patted next to me telling him to come lay with me. He went next to me and covered all his body with the blanket with a red face. I laughed cause it was pretty cute.

After a few minutes I turned on South Park so I could go to sleep. Though after a bit, it got too hot. I took off the blanket.. Then opened the window. The next thing I know I'm in a sports bra and underwear. 

"Sorry, Hazu. I hope you don't mind." I apologized to him. 

"N-no i-i don't mind at a-all." He uttered out, his face completely red. I look down and see him getting hard. 

"Ooo I see something in your pantssss" I teased, getting closer. 

"Mmph-" he managed to let out. I kept on teasing until somehow, just somehow, I was basically on top of him. 

"So.. What're you into?? " I jokingly asked. He thought and looked around the room and looked at my rope I had for a school project. I got up and grabbed the rope and a blindfold and tied each limb to the bed frame. I then proceeded to blindfold him. I remembered what I had bought earlier today. 

I got the sounding rod and slowly walked up to him. I pulled down his boxers and he whimpered. I saw pre-cum slowly come out of him. I decided it was time to put the rod in. 

I slowly started inserting it and he moaned and whimpered loudly. 

"We've barely started, dear" I softly whispered. 

"Sorry, Y/N." He quickly apologized. 

“No, no, it’s okay. Really.” I suggestively said. I continued inserting it till I finished and he was already a hot sweaty mess. I kept teasing him for a few minutes and then took it out. He was red, sweaty, and warm. I still can’t believe this was happening. 

I got on him. On his hard penis. 

“I-is that o-okay?” I asked, feeling a bit of pain as it was my first time. 

“Y-yeah” He moaned.

After a minute or so, I started rocking back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. He moaned and gasped and whimpered out of pleasure. He was so red and hot.

After not long, his whimpers became moans, and soon after, his moans became louder, and louder till he finally screamed out my name.

“AHH~ Y/N~” He let out before I got up he released everywhere with heavy pants coming from both me and him. “Th-thank..you?” He said not knowing if it was okay he enjoyed it.

“Anytime, babe.” I replied back. He turned bright red but soon fell asleep. I kissed his forhead and told him goodnight. I then went to sleep myself.

      THE END