Mémoire 19: Un sentiment étrange/ A strange feeling

At first Renèe felt pain in her neck so she closed her eyes waiting for him to be finish. Noé to drink not few blood for seeing her past, a lot of things like that she was there a kid, that there was Lord Ruthven, her mother, a castle and also Serenity. When he saw enough he stopped to drink her blood but didn't lift his head up from her neck. 

Renèe:"A-are you done?" She said still embarrassed but he hugged her, pulling her back to the bed."N-noé?! What the heck?!" She was already embarrassed but he complicated the things. 

Noé:"I'm sorry" He said. 

Vanitas looked at Serenity a little worried. He was sure Renèe was relate to Lord Ruthven in some way and he was kinda scary to know his real intentions. Serenity was looking at them but didn't said anything about it so after a while she stood up from Vanitas bed."I will go taking fresh air, don't worry, i will be back soon" She went out to take a walk.'It was probably my fault! If i would've came sooner to her i would save and her mom. I failed! I-i even failed to save my mom and the other kids and vampires from Moreaus laboratory.' She said to herself in her mind and bumped as mistake into a little kid who had white silver hair and a metallic arm."Oh i'm so sorry, i was just in my mind and didn't saw you. Are you okay?" She helped the kid up. 

Vanitas watched Serenity went away but maybe that time was better leave some space for her. Noé keep hugging Renèe who couldn't stand up.

Renèe:"Noé w-whats wrong?" He didn't reply back, how was he suppose to tell her that? He felt so bad for her past, she didn't deserve it but he couldn't lie. He was confused about some things he saw and had to find the right words to ask her. 

Vanitas:"Well...since Noé don't want to talk, i will go to look for Serenity" He left the room, leaving the two alone. 

Renèe caressed Noé's hair, it was soft and white as the snow. She was just waiting for him to talk but he don't say a word so they both fell asleep. The blood Noé drunk made her weak a little. 

Outside

??:"Yes, thank you pretty lady" He smiled to her while looking from the head to the feet

??:"Yes, thank you pretty lady" He smiled to her while looking from the head to the feet."Interesting" He said under his breath."We will meet soon again pretty lady!" And then he went away. In the same time Vanitas came. 

Serenity looked at the way where the kid went. She doesn't know who the kid was so she didn't cared about it so she wanted to continue her walk but she felt a hand on her shoulder which scares her up."Ahh!" She turned around to see who it is and saw Vanitas."O-oh its you Vanitas. You really scared me up. What are you doing here?" 

Vanitas tries to not laugh about her being a little bit scared."I came to see how you are. Is everything fine?" 

"Thats sweet but i am fine, don't worry" She turned back around and wanted to keep her walking but she feels that Vanitas doesn't let her going away so he grap her wrist softly."Vanitas, i am really fine. Don't worry about me"