Mémoire 11: Forêt d'argent

The girl was Serenity. She stands now between the Beast and Vanitas.''Are you okay Vanitas?'' She asked him but doesn't lose sight of the Beast. Vanitas was speechless and stared at her.

''Y-yes i'm okay, thank you'' He said and stands up. He was glad that she is fine and nothing happened to her.''Where was you? And where is Noé?''

''I will tell you later. Noé is fighting a Chasseur, but don't worry he can handle it. Now we have to concentrate about the Beast'' She was ready to fight against the Beast. And then runs towards to it to fight against it.

{ What happened before she appeared in front of him : Serenity heard the explosion and runs to the place where it came from. Noé was following her.' i hope they are safe' She was worried about them and runs as fast as she can. Then as the Chasseur stopped them, Serenity frightened as Astolfo attacks them. She uses her magic abilities to block his attacks but got some cuts on her arms and one on her cheek. Astolfo never saw a vampire with that abilities, he was fascinated. They was fighting, dodging until she saw that a wolf was about to hurt Vanitas and he couldn't protect himself. ''Noé, i go to Vanitas, are you sure you can handle it alone?'' She said to him.

Noé: ''Yes i can do it, don't worry'' He smiled at her.''Now go and safe him and the others'' He said. Renèe saw that Serenity and Noé getting attacked by someone.

Renèe:''Take care you two'' She whispers it for not making Vanitas worried.

''please take care of yourself'' Serenity said to him worried and then runs to Vanitas }

Noé tries to talk with Astolfo.''Why did you killed them? You're a Chasseur, aren't you? And they're human! Why would you...''

Astolfo:''These men mistook me for a woman''

Noé:''Huh??''

Astolfo:''On top of that, they wouldn't listen to me at all. I warned them do not touch me, over and over but they ignored it. In other words, this was justified selfdense. Besides...you seem to have the wrong idea. A Chasseur's job isn't protecting humans.'' He grab his weapon tighter and walks towards to him.''It's hunting vampires! Do you understand now...Monsieur?'' He starts to attack him but Noé could jump fast enought to the side so Astolfo hits the tree by mistake.''Red eyes. I thought as much. You and the blond girl ARE vampires!'' He laughs and tries to hurt Noé.

Someone asked Noé something in his head.'What's the matter!? All you're doing is running away!'

Noé: '...He's enjoying this. Fighting. Killing. Even if they're all Chasseurs, he is not like Roland and the others...!' He thought and then notices that one dragoon tries to stand up even with injuries. 'He's still alive-' But Astolfo kills the dragoon fast.

Astolfo:''...I swear. You delayed me and got in the way of my work back there. That wasn't enough for you? Now you put a damper on my fun too? Unforgivable. That's worth ten thousand deaths.'' He is injecting something in his neck, it gives the power to be stronger and faster like a vampire.

Noé:''What....WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU !?'' He yells at him and runs towards him to beat him.

Astolfo:''So you're finally ready to fight !'' He attacks Noé, he got faster and stronger and then pushed him to the ground. ''Now then...offer your head to my' pillar of justice' Louisette!'' He holds his spear over his head and was about to kill Noé but a gust of wind and snow overwhelmed next to them. Out of it cames the Beast who tries to catch Serenity with his mouth. She fighted against it. Renèe , Vanitas, Dante and Johann followed the Beast. Then Renèe saw Noé.

Renèe:''Noé!''She runs to him along with Dante and Johann and kicked Astolfo away from him.

Noé looked to them.''Renèe! Vanitas! Dante! Johann!'' He was glad to see them and she helped him up.