#5

•••
~ Why you showed up in my life
Like this so sudden, oh god no ~
•••

The side road is covering with snow. It was snowing but it has stopped now. It's Thursday night and tonight's temperature is lower than the lady on the tv said. You clutch your coat tighter, contemplanting to go in the building in front of you or running back home.

CROWN. You read the sign shining in a neon purple color above the entrance door with italic elegant letter and a crown symbol above the 'C' letter. The place where you never thought will change your life that day. The place where you never thought will be yours in the end. The famous male strip club in town.

Maddy and Heather didn't know that this strip club is one of your family businesses, only Jin knows. That's why that night they've dragged you here cluelessly, not knowing a single fact about who's the real owner. That's why Jin was so furious when he found out you went there.

But again, blood above anything. Family always comes first no matter how much you 'didn't have the same vision and mision'. You have no choice but to obey ans there's no going back. Joon has texted you to meet him at the club tonight. Today will be your first day as an internship future owner at the CROWN.

"Fuck it." You mumble under your breath and walk into the club.

The dim lightning and very sexual song blasted all over the speakers inside the club. The atmosphere is mix with smoke and strong scents of alcohol. You shake the goosebumps erupted on your skin and walking straight to Joon's office in the back of the club.

It still early in the evening even though the club is already open, but the place is almost crowded. The CROWN is known as one of the popular strip club in the city. The club were never been empty unless it's close time.

"Come in." You subtly hear your brother voice behind the loud muffles music and coming in after you knocked on the wooden door, "Aaah sister right on time!" He chimes, walking toward you and engulfing you in unwanted hug but you reciprocate it anyway.

"I just need to be here three times a week right?" You ask as you pull back from the hug, making Joon chuckles at your impatience.

"You just arrived here and you already wants to go." Joon says and you shrug, "Alright, but first let me show you around and introduce you to the staffs."

Reluctantly nod, you follow him outside to the staffs room. You scan the hallway and see Joon entering a silver door, two doors away from his office. Your heart beating so fast unnecessarily at this moment, like what could go wrong? Right?

Once you inside, the staffs already there standing in a line. Joon introduce you to them and vice versa. You take a mental note, trying to remember their names along with their jobs here. Two bartender, five waitres, one host, and a dozen of security guards. All of them are male.

You gulp and nod when they bow at you before dismissing to go back to work. Even though you're an intern but your position is the same high as Joon here because you'll be the next official owner. Joon lead you outside and go to the next room right in front of the staffs room.

The door is in dark purple color painted with silver thorns design on it. You don't know what's this door about because Joon only mention for the staffs room. You shrug your shoulders and come in after your brother and feeling your breath got stuck in your throat when your eyes landed on someone particular.