Part eleven: I now knew the truth

Then, Guinevere, can you enlighten me...? as her eyes grown large. Im-Nayeon restlessly looks around her house, panicking. I-hic... FLASHBACK: WE MUST MEET GUINEVERE AND MORGANA, MORDRED IS OUT OF CONTROL. HE THINKS YOU'RE THE ENEMY WHEN THE GIRL HERSELF WANTS TO BE SLAIN! I KNOW MERLIN BUT WHAT DO I DO? MORDRED WANTS A WAR! IF.. SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME, TAKE CARE OF GUINEVERE FOR ME. "ARTHUR!!!" Nayeon shi,-hic... as she looked up to me in tears. "Follow me..."

And so, here we are, in a bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive.

We didn't talk much. Nayeon was brooding and Lee JongSuk was thinking. Nobody said a word to each other." "...Why here?" as she asked me meekly. "it's the best place to find out our pasts..."

...There seems to be a long queue, so it's better to get lunch first," "Mmm.." she said.

How did you know...? I'm Guinevere... My nightmares. It was true.. Guinevere's real, huh? and so is Arthur Pendragon... She sounded quietly. You're my wife... you didn't say anything about this.. why..?

"I never died..." "If the government finds out about me...,"

Then...let's marry.

...Huh?

"Next order!" as the spokesperson sounded, and off they go inside the fortune-telling booth. Together, unafraid and hand-in-hand.

As they packed up their stuffs, his gaze locked on to the fallen papers on his floor. "..Better not forget the script."@

To be continued.