Chapter 2 The big game

Niall's POV
I so hope Kallee really comes ok so it's 45 minutes before the game so we are working on the plans for the game. Kallee made it yes.

----------------Skip the Game------------

"You came that's great." "Yeah I really wanted to come anyway." " Great so ill get the others (Liam, Louis, Harry) and we can go to an ice cream shop.?" "that sounds great yeah." All the guys came out so they made their way over to the stands and Kallee was lifted up she look behind her to see that Liam is holding her bridal style. I felt jealous I mean I can't fall for her no can I will yeah I guess I did this is going to be a ruff year. I go over to her older brothers and ask them if she can come with us they said that's fine just have her home before 2am. So we all get in the car and Kallee looks pretty tired. She is in the back with Harry and Liam. She lays her head on Liam's shoulder man I wish that was me. Once we get there I open the door and Kallee gets out with Liam I take her hand so doses Liam. I don't care that we both are holding her hands cause the ice cream place is in a bad part of town so we are being carful. Once we all eat the ice cream Kallee yawns and looks like she's about ready to pass out. I pick her up so that way Liam can pay. Once I put her in the car I traded places with Liam so he can drive Kallee's head is on my shoulder and she really is asleep. I'm so happy I don't have too get her to do this she really must have been tried. So I walk to her front porch step and knock I'm caring her bridal style and follow Thomas to her room. " Thanks Thomas." I carefully lay her in her bed and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead and say. " I really wish you knew only how much we care and love you Kallee." With that I walk out of the room and out into the living room. We were going to sleep over there. With her older twins. I can't wait tell she opens that box and finds a surprise in the morning.

Justin's Pov
So after the football game me and Adam just went home and decided to stay up and wait for them to get back with Kallee. So the others happen just to be sleeping over so me and Liam start to text.

Hey dude I was wondering what would Kallee like as a gift by any chance. - LP ( Liam Payne)

Hi and so maybe she would like a bracelet or a necklace. But almost the thing to win her over is probably going to be a new football ( soccer ball). Size 6 the colors would be maybe neon yellow with orange. - JJ ( Justin Johnson)

Ok thanks so what time do you want her back since we are going to go get the gift. - LP

Umm well just before 1am to go to the store and be back before 2am. - JJ

Ok I gtg bye. - LP

It's almost noon and we hear a scream but it sounds like a happy scream. We all run in her room and Kallee is holding her surprise well surprises. She pulled out the football (soccer ball) I described to Liam and a arrow head charm necklace with a football ( soccer ball ) charm and a cleat charm. "Umm who..... how....why." She was clearly speechless. So me and Adam pointed at the boys she ran up and hugged each of them. We all walked into the kitchen to eat brunch ( break feast and lunch ). "Food!!!!!!!" Niall and Kallee screamed at the same time. Goodness I thought they could be twins at times. Kallee looked down and blushed. "Don't look down your pretty when you blush." Harry told her and with that she just blushed harder. I'm glad she has them to help her. "One thing I forgot to tell you about my sister. Well this isn't so easy to tell she...... she... will starve herself at times." We were out of ear reach so I just told the guys. "Why. " "Well it's a thing she deals with since bullying is a very very very big problem for her." It's hard to tell them about this thing i mean she's my baby sister this isn't supplest to be easy on telling people note. Oh well I guess better now then later.