Chapter 3 Overprotective

Harry's Pov
Your kidding right ok so once we found out that Kallee will starve herself when the bullying gets really bad. Kallee is going to need people to protect her so looks like that's us. "Wait where's Kallee????" Oh crap she's gone. I turned around and she's gone. OMG I was supposed it keep up with her the guys are going to kill me!!!!!!! I got to find her but wait we're do I start oh easy the Track she loves to run. She has to be there.

Kallee's Pov
Where the heck am I. I mean I was beside Harry and next well I don't where I am oh wait I'm pushed up onto lockers man I'm getting billed again. " She's a cute one."
" Oh yeah I like her." Ok so I was hearing voices that's a start but the voice don't belong to anyone I know do I. So let's see I wonder if it's was the poplar group they are so annoying but maybe a little cute. Ok so maybe it's the jocks they aren't that annoying but sooooooooo cute. "What the h*** is going on here." Yes my voice finally works. " And the queen awakes so baby girl so here's the plan, I'm going to take you home to my house watch a movie maybe cuddle then give you off too one of these guys." ( A/N Leader of the jocks that are bullying her. As well as the names of what he called her are weird but he's a stalker soooo don't judge please) "Umm no way I'm not some Barbie doll get away from me before I knee you were the sun dose not shine." "Ok ok let's not get like that......baby girl look you don't have your big brothers here to save you now got it your in our part of school now!" Great I take it back all guys are jerks and I mean jerks. "Can I take her first please Jake Jake please ( not her brothers name or nickname )." "Umm yeah go ahead I'm going to see what her new friends are up too." He starts to wake straight up to me oh heck no. I let him come to me too kiss me and i knew him. Bull-zi . I make a brake for it I'm so close to the door and I feel hands grab mine and pull me into a class room. Not again. Liam and Niall with the others stand there with worried faces. My arm darts to my arm and pain wells up in it completely. What did I do this time. Wait the walls are spinning I try to stable my self but miss the chair handle and my head hits the table leaving me in darkness yet again.

Niall's pov
Omg my princess or my soon to be hopefully princess passed out right in front of my eyes I can't believe it that's not good ok wow ummm. What do I do now she's passed out the others are yelling at Harry. I'm just in the corner thinking trying to figure out what is going on. Well looks like I'm going to have to stop the freaking yelling before I can decide what to do. "GUYS SHUT UP!!!!" I yell at them. They all turn to me shocked that I yelled right now. Now let's see the time is well I really don't know I'm going to grab my phone I tell the guys. I walk out side and start to think well ok so sense school put us together all of us army leaving her side tell well never.

*************3Days Later************
( still Niall's Pov )
I haven't left Kallee's side for now 4days I've only eaten when the guys force me too. Why 4 days well we're in the hospital turns out she hit something on her head and had to be token to the hospital I so hope she's ok I love her. I love her. This may change so many things wait who am I kidding this is going to change everything. Oh boy. I have a feeling this is going to be weird when she wakes up.