Chapter 5

It was the next day, another day of patrol. Leo and his brothers were currently fighting Baxter Stockboy. He wanted revenge from the last time he saw Mikey and Leo at the Stock & Shop.

And I will say, he definitely improved on his gadgets.

But this time, they had an extra person to help out with patrol...

Usagi!

Stockboy had a bunch of different bots attacking the five of them so they all split up to knock them all out.

Well, except Leo and Usagi. They didn't separate once.

"Ya can't catch me stupid bot!" Leo shouted, sprinting through the many alleyways of New York city.

Leo noticed a dead end at the end of one of the alleyways; it was time to strike.

Leo stopped short and opened a portal with his swords, Usagi quickly jumping out of it, slicing the bot in half.

"Ohh yeah baby! One point for Leo and Usagi!" Leo shouted, high fiving Usagi.

"Hell Yeah, that was awesome!" Usagi replied.

"We should probably head back to the others to see how they're doing." Leo said.

The two headed back to the spot where everything started, but there was nothing there. No Stockboy, and not a single turtle in sight.

Weird.

Leo leaned his hand against a streetlight and said, "Aw, it's a shame that none of my brothers get to hear me brag about our awesome power move." With a wide smirk on his face.

But suddenly, Leo noticed a string around his ankles.

Uh oh.

The slider turtle got pulled upside down from the string attached to his ankles; now hanging down from the top of the streetlight he was once leaning on.

"Ugh! That stupid Stockboy!"

Usagi bursts into laughter.

Leo felt warm whenever Usagi laughed like that.

Usagi walked up close to Leo and said, "Oh You stupid turtle, I saw that string from a mile away!"

"What? and you didn't bother to tell me!?" Leo said, now facing Usagi upside down; face to face.

"Hey, I couldn't help it, it was hilarious!" Usagi said, booping Leo's nose.

Leo felt his face heat up each time Usagi stepped closer. He wanted to kiss him so bad. The way he smiled, the way he cared for Leo, The way he laughed, oh boy and the way he looked. And without thinking Leo just blurted,

"Kiss me."

"W-Wha-"

Usagi was cut off by a needle hitting his back, causing him to pass out right in front of Leo.

"USAGI!" Leo shouted.

Baxter Stockboy walked out of the shadows. "Ha! I got you and your stupid little bunny!" he shouted.

"HEY! HE'S NOT-"
The Stockboy threw the same needle at Leo, the one that caused Usagi to pass out. Making Leo fall right onto the ground, breaking the string.

-

Everything was dark.

"What the- Where am I-?" Leo said, waking up in a dark room; tied to a chair.