Magical phase 12🧚‍♀️

( it's just an episode filled with fluff!! 😘seriously I don't know whether you guys will like it or not so let me know that in comment)
.
.
.
.
At Mahina's chamber :
       Mahina was standing near the big window of her chamber looking at the night sky. Ishan quietly opened the door , saw mahina standing near the window admiring the sky. He tiptoed to her and hugged her from the back. Mahina shocked at first but soon she relieved after knowing who's that. Ishan rested his chin on her shoulder and planted  butterfly kisses on the mating mark,that make her shuddered to his touch.

Ishan : what are you doing omega?

Mahina : ad-admiring th-he s-sky! St-stop alpha... (She said with so much difficulties ).

One last peck he stopped kissing her neck.

Mahina : I'm so happy !! (She said this while resting her head on his broad chest).

Ishan : If you are happy then I'm too happy!!

Mahina : you know what alpha? You broke all the stereotypes of an alpha.

Ishan : is it? How?

Mahina : you are treating me as your equal alpha, and today you... You introduce yourself as my mate.

Ishan : actually I'm doing the correct thing right! You are my equal isn't it?

Mahina : yes alpha! But... You know alphas are so prideful and they treat their omegas as a slave and see then just like a object which could Satisfy their desires but you are not like them.

Ishan : omegas are also human being right!! They too have feelings. We should treat them with respect and shower them with love. Cause they deserve this world.

Mahina : I'm so lucky to have you as my mate.

Ishan : I too lucky to have you as my queen! (Said this he kissed her nape).

Without breaking the hug she turned to face him and snaked her hands around his neck and looked him in his eyes. She is soo lost that she doesn't noticed that herself tiptoeing and placed her delicate lips on his thin lips eyes still lost in his amber orbs. Ishan too started to kiss her and that's when she brought back to reality and her eyes flutter closed. Ishan held her nape and tilted her neck to deepen the kiss. Their lips moved In a sync. They were flying in their own world. Ishan can't get enough of her, he closed the thin gap between their body, their scents were high on the sky. Mahina tap his chest to break the kiss. Ishan slowly left her lips and attached their foreheads while they were panting for air.

Mahina : Al-alpha...

Ishan : mmmm...

Mahina : Alpha can-can you make love to me?

Ishan looked her face and smashed his lips with her. She lifted her and carried her towards the bed .

That night was young and wild for them. They feel complete. Yes, they complete each other.
.
.
.

Next day,

    Ishan woke up first and found his omega curled up in his embrace. Her cheek squished on his chest and hot puffs of air released from her parted lips. He kissed her parted hair. She hugged him tightly and snuggled close to him.

Ishan : why are you so cute omega?

Mahina stirred in sleep, immediately ishan closed his eyes and acted like he is still in sleep. She opened her and looked his sleeping face (according to her). She looked him for good damn minutes.

Mahina : why are you feeling so close alpha? What have you done to me huh... (Said that shyly).

She moved close to his face and kissed his nose few times. Then her eyes landed on the mole under his bottom lips. She pecked that mole only to be deepened by ishan. He rolled them and caged her under him and kissed her like no tomorrow. After satisfied with their morning love acts, he break the kiss.