Magical pahse 21🧚‍♀️

( I'm so happy to share my pen with @ambivertwriter09 it's my long time wish to do a collaboration with her and now finally my wish came true. I hope in future we will write a book together.

@ambivertwriter09 I edited some of your parts I hope It didn't ruin the work you did and please dont be angry with me for cut some of your works. Once again thanks for accepting my request 💜)

Hello - ambivertwriter part
Hello - mine
.
.
.
......: What's happening here?

Vikram : Alpha prince!! (He bowed to ishan)

Ishan : please don't  put me in the dark! Let me know what happened to me?

Vikram explained everything to ishan,Who Freezed by the information.

Ishan : I can blindly say that riya is not capable of doing such things.

Aathreya : what a wavelength between husband and wife. Mahina too said the same.

Ishan shyly smiled at aathreya's word.

Aathreya : enough of smiling. For Your kind information you made my sister cry .

Ishan smile  immediately wiped off from his face.

Vikram : beta princess can only solve this mystery. She only know who behind all this.

Aathreya nodded his head in agreement. At the same time hasita came there running.

Hasita : please hear me out!! Please!!

Aathreya : calm down princess!! Please calm down!!

Hasita : No no!! Before someone could come i need to tell this. The person behind all these are king and my mate . They both did everything from provoking the people, to mix wrong herb in tea.

Wareyyy wahhhh...!!

They all looked at the direction.

Virddharaja : you are my mate but doing good deeds to my enemies.

Aathreya : how dare you do like this?

Vishak : yes we did!! So what? You all deserve this. You and your father crumpled all our dream and make this orphan as a next crown prince.

Virddharaja : and mahina!! She is such a beauty with brain. I want to marry her and marrying her make me the next king of this kingdom. It's like two mango in single shot. I didn't even mate with my destined mate for her but see her(mahina)now. She is happily mated with this disgusting person and walking around proudly with her mating mark. I can't tolerate seeing all of you happy. You all should suffer. If I chose something against you(aatreya) or you (ishan) I know I can't achieve that (to make them suffer). So I chose mahina after all she is precious to all of you, that's why I did like that. Now see all of you are struggling .

Vishak : your mahina dont deserve happiness..(he spit his anger like venom) he didn't know what's coming for him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*SLICE*
.
.
.
.
.
Vishak  head fell down from his body and rolled on the floor. That kingdom guards around him screamed in horror. Virrdharaja eyes widened in horror. Haista fell  limp on the floor. Aathreya looked ishan too stunned to speak. Ishan eyes turned red. He stand there with his sword dripping with vishak's blood.

Ishan : "My omega deserve the world, you  and your son are not required in that world!! " He said this to vishak's dead body.

One thing vishak and virrdharaja forgot that they were playing with  a warrior.

Ishan : who's there?

Some Alpha guards who came with ishan and mahina to this kingdom came there.

Ishan : clear this disgusting creature (pointed vishak ) and drag him to the basement prison, without my order don't give him a single drop of water or food.