Magical Phase 15🧚‍♀️

( helloewww!! Im really really sorry for not being active. I'm stuck with my lazy college routine and coding classes. Even today I have college. In monday I'm going to have a major assessment in my coding. Soon everything will end once I get free I'll upload on regular basis)
.
.
.
.
.
That week passed so fast and today is the day mahina and ishan leave to kingdom euphoria. Mahina wants to cry but she controlled it cause it's a bad omen. She god blessings from the emperor and empress.
Emperor got so emotional and he tried his best to not shown it. Empress scented her one last time.

Empress : May you remember this scent that gives you the of safety and home.

Mahina nodded her with eyes full of unshed tears. Then, she hugged her brother tightly and nuzzled her nose in his chest. Aathreya too controlled his tears.

Aathreya : you better keep my lil bean happy and safe. If I get to know you made her sad, I'm damn sure to rip off your head from that muscle body.

Ishan nodded his head in horror.
.
.
She climbed on the horse chariot waiting for them,Ishan too climbed on it. Soon they bid good byee to her family and starts their journey towards the kingdom euphoria. I will take 3 days for them to reach. Mahina's personal maid riya along with subjects worked for mahina and ishan were also leave with them to the euphoria kingdom.
.
.
.
Inside the buggi!!

Mahina attached herself to ishan's chest and buried her face in it. Her sour pheromones surrounded them. Ishan released some calm pheromones to calm her. He lowered his neck to scent her. Mahina fisted his attire.

Ishan : what's this omega?

Mahina : just I can't bear separation!

Ishan : if you want let's go back ! (He genuinely offered)

Mahina : No alpha!! Its the reality right! We can't  always stay in my kingdom after marriage right. I just can't believe that no more I'm the princess of my dad!!

Ishan slowly caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

Ishan : who said you are not your father's princess huh.. Still you are his princess .

Mahina nodded and further pushed herself towards the alpha prince. He stroked her hair and slowly she fell asleep. He continued to stroke her hair. In evening they stopped in a place to spent that night. The subjects were made tent for crown prince and crown princess to stay. Some subjects were cooking food for them. Some were busy fetching water and collecting woods. Ishan woke up mahina and led her to the nearby  lake. They sat their admiring the calming nature.

Mahina : I think this the last time we are going seeing the nature with bright sun and moon.

Ishan : what are you speaking omega?!

Mahina : once we entered the boundary of euphoria kingdom all we can see is darkness only darkness.

Ishan : ohh you are meaning that!!

Mahina : yes!!

Ishan : let's not think about anything, Let's live this moment! Okay!

Mahina nodded!!
.
.
Soon the subjects prepared dinner and served to them. Ishan and mahina ate at peace. Then mahina and riya spent some talking with each other while ishan discussing with the troop head who escort them. After that everyone retired to their tents expect our couples. They sat on the bank of the river and watching the sky, to say clearly mahina admiring the sky and ishan admiring his omega.

Mahina : The moon look prettier today isn't it?
She looked him and found him staring her.

Mahina : Alpha!! (She lightly slapped his arms) look at moon!!