Part 2

Lucas. P. O. V..

I came out of the room.. Unable to utter a single  word back.. My heart feel so heavy that I am short of breath.. I am the worst seriously.. While I was in daze.. Felix dragged me to the cafeteria...

" did she told you anything..?" he asked..

"hmm..i do shamelessly asked her what happened.. But She didn't.."

I mumbled and he patted my back... Felix and lily are really  angels descended on land.. Always caring.. If it's not for them.. Sia wouldn't have grown up with that smile after her parents died when we were in middle school... I first met her there.. It's still vivid in my memories...

How she smiled at me when I looked up as the rain drenching me stopped.. When everyone else is walking past me unbothered.. She was  the only  one to cover me with her umbrella smiling at me..I was surprised by how she wasn't even scared of me as she dragged me to the nearby bench and treated my wounds...

Until that night.. I was just a deliquent school boy getting into fights to let my frustrations out.. Her  eyes  shining like a precious  jewels, shined so beautifully when she smiled at me... That's the first time my heart fluttered.. I never felt any emotions before that.. She was the only girl to stir something out of me.. My sia.. Is always so kind and caring.. Her bright smile is what makes me warm inside..

"But now seeing her in this state..I think  It would have felt good to just die .."

I blurted out my thoughts and felix and cabel stared at me shocked..

"lucas.. Please.. not you too..!! You should stay strong and help athy get back.. No matter whatever the reason is.. You should make her get better. You stupid moron..   don't  you  talk depressed  when you left her for six fucking years.. Get your ass up, do whatever you can  and get our old athy back.. "

I turned and saw helena staring at me frowning .. Helena.. her best friend since childhood.. She is like how caby is for me.. Yeah... She is right.. There is no use in worrying.. I still don't know what's going on, but I want to see that gorgeous smile which I live for again..

"yeah.. You are right.. I should do that right..?  You are always a gangster girl now you are like a rude ajhumma"

I said and she pouted as she hit my arm...

"ouch.. That hurts..." I mumbled and she giggled..

" nice to meet you again guys..." she said as she hugged us both..we four used to roam all over seoul..

"helly.. I missed you.."

cabel said hugging her tight when I Sneaked out of the group hug.. He have a long standing crush on her.. But it's too long now.. I have no idea when the hell he is gonna  confess..?

"Haah.. Thanks lucas.. I was scared to death when you said that... Finally you made a good decision.." felix said smiling bright...

"felix uncle.. Please take aunty and go home.. I will take care of sia .."

"but you didn't take rest after your long journey.. You should..

" felix...please.. I spent way too much time without her .. From now on.. I don't want to be away from her.."

I said smiling and he giggled as he nodded a yes.. It's the first time  he is smiling since I saw him..

" lily... Go home.. I will take care of sia.. You should get some sleep and uncle.. don't let her sleep  until she have  dinner.."

I said and lily hugged me patting my head.. She always treat me Like her own son...it won't be  enough even if I thank her all my life..

" lily.. I missed you "I said parting from the hug and she smiled bright as she cupped my face