Wrath/Anger; Its Over Part TwO

Story Title: Its Over

Anger: Wanting to hurt someone.

Continues in Christina's POV:

I look around the store my eyes moving frantically in hopes of spotting Jack.

I rush to a staff member awaiting them to finish with their customer. When they are done I tap their shoulder.

"Hi, Is umm... Jack Brew around."

"Nope, he's on a day off sorry."

Argh how convient. I thought.

"Fine thanks." I answer strolling off out the store.

So I had to visit his house than, even better.

I am sure I could find a weapon in his kitchen to kill him with...

Okay maybe that was a massive over reaction but so what! I was fuming and I need answers.

On arrival I once again straighten up my make up and hair then march up his footpath.

He lives in a two bedroom apartment, one room he rents out to his cousin Joe.

In this apartment was where we spent most of our time together, cooking, goofing around and watching films.

The memories only brought water to my eyes so I block them out my mind and took the lift up to his place.

I knock violently on his door, my mind racing with thoughts of what I will say to him.

The door creaks open and Jack's face is of shock and confusion when he realises it is me.

He was shirtless in a grey tracksuit. I push him back forcefully.

"How dare you Jack." I yell.

Jack raises his arms up defensively.

"Woow, calm down Chris...

"Don't you dare tell me too calm down, you heartless prick."

"Okay well I understand why your angry."

"Of course, wouldnt you be?" I ask.

Jack shrugs defeated and crosses his arms.

"Christina take some deep breaths babe."

"Dont babe me." I mumble stepping back a little.

Jack sighs loudly walking down the hallway. I follow him my breath pace coming back to normal. But my hands are still balled into fists. We enter the living area and Jack plops down on his sofa.

"So what have you got to say." I shriek.

"What do you mean?".

"Jack don't play with me."

Jack stretches his body yawning as if he was bored.

"We wasn't working that well." He simply answers.

I stroll over to him standing above him.

"In what way exactly." I whimper.

"After all I put into us." I continue, the fight I once had slowly leaving my body.

"Babe just come and sit down."

Why was Jack being so cool about things?

I slowly walk to the sofa sitting at least three seats away from him.

Jack's sweet cologne sails through my nose and I try my hardest not to eye Jack's eight pack chest which was my favourite part of him.

"Christina I just feel our relationship was on its rocky end."

"But everything was good I thought."

"Most of it." He answers.

"Right." I mumble.

I fumble with my hands as I suddenly feel exposed and embarrassed. I did not expect to feel this way when I came by to confront my now Ex boyfriend. I thought the anger and upset in me would cause me to get the upper hand but I was suddenly feeling conquered. If he didn't want to be with me, what could I do about it.

"You at least could of had the decency to call me." I moan.

"I'm sorry about that, I'm not good with breakups.. hey don't cry." He cries.

Today has definitely been one of the worst days of my life was my thought as Jack cuddles me to his bare chest and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Jack's POV:

I slide down the bed and position myself at her feet.

I part her glossy legs so they were quite apart and observe her multicoloured panties sticking to her kitty lips.

I slide up further between her legs careful not to wake her just yet.

I carefully trail my fingers along the hips of her panty material pulling them down to mid thigh. Christina squirms in her sleep and I set my head closer to her moistened kitty, my hard piece twitching beneath me.

I push my tongue firstly over her clit sliding my tongue up and down. By now Christina's legs are stirring and small moans are escaping her lips.

I push my tongue from the top of her clit to the bottom of her soft folds. Now her clit is erect and I hear her moaning softly half asleep half awake.

Her hole opens and I'm more then ready as I plunge my tongue deep in and out of her...

Christina's POV:

Was I dreaming or was I awake as an amazing feeling surges through my middle. I twist and stir as I push my tired eyes open. I look down at Jack's as his head bobs between my legs.

"Ahhhh fuck." I moan as his tongue flicks at my swollen cl*it.

This wasn't the first time I had woken up to Jack's professional tongue working my kitty.

I grip onto Jack's hair pushing him deeper and deeper.

His tongue sweeps places I never knew existed as my juices spill out my folds.

"Owww ahh." I howl as I push my body into his tongue thrusts.

"Yes yes yes." I growl as the amazing pulsing feeling creeps up my stomach. I was near so near..

"I'm near." I shriek as Jack lifts my hips up a little for better access continuing to plunge deep within.

"Ahhhh yesss." I yell as I cum violently my walls convulsing.

Jack smiles up at me as I hold my chest my breathing rapid.

"Nice sleep?" Jack asks eyebrows raised.

I smirk pushing the sweaty strands of hair out my face.

"The best wake up more like." I chuckle.

"Mine too, join me for a shower." he asks offering his hand.

I stare at his hand wondering how we had gone from breaking up to showers together.

"I want to make things up to u, I shouldn't have hurt you and I'm sorry." Jack says.

He seems sincere and I love him, so I slip my hand in his. 

"Just bring your pretty little ass with me." He adds.

I sit up pulling my panties up.

"No keep them off." He states.

I slip them off my body and follow Jack out the room into his massive en suite bathroom.

--

PART THREE>>>