Wrath/Anger; Its Over Part Three

Story Title: Its Over

                              Anger: Wanting to hurt someone.

Continues in Christina's POV:

Once in the bathroom, I huddle near the door and watch Jack's every move. He moves to the shower and switches on the socket. The water begins to spray down in a rush wetting Jack's jogging bottoms.

I giggle walking forward towards him.

"Let's get these off." I motion pulling at the top of his pants.

Jack smirks nodding.

Slowly, I pull down his jogging bottoms in a swift pull and they drop to the floor in a huddle. Jack steps out of them and puts his hands on his waist.

My eyes manoeuvre from Jack's eyes to his bulging middle.

His Calvin Klien pants are tight to his piece. Although I have seen it many times, today I was extra excited to feel it inside me. I smile to myself as I know this shower is going to end with me having a heart wrenching orgasm.

I slip my fingertips over the top of his boxers and trace his rough prickly skin as I slowly pull them down. I enjoy how his big in size penis is slowly coming into view bit by bit.

Finally, the boxers are down and he is stood before me like a sex God with a body of gold.
I want to kneel down and wrap my lips around it but know it will excite him more if I make him wait.

"Christina, let's get you undressed for the shower then." He states in a low growl like voice.

I nod happily.

I do not even give Jack the chance to undress me as I pull my purple tunic off my body throwing it aside on top of Jack's clothes. I was liking the way Jack's eyes were roaming my body from head to toe. His eyes stopping on my sweet kitty and perky double C breasts. I step out my black thong and quickly take off my bra.

I take lead to the shower dipping under the shower head. The temperature was perfect - not too hot nor too cold.

I run my hands through my hair letting the water run down my body.

I feel Jack's presence behind me as he pulls my naked body into his. I can feel his piece against my butt cheeks. 

Jack's hand slides down my sides as he turns me to him.

I run my hands through Jack's hair and he leans forward pushing his lips into mine.

I stand frozen moving my lips with his, pushing my wanting tongue in sync with his.

A low moan leaves Jack's lips as he pushes me gently against the shower wall. I carry on dipping my tongue through his wet mouth and feel my middle wetting up with every second.
I let my hand find Jack's piece, my thumb and forefinger gliding over his prick head, applying just the right amount of pressure to get Jack groaning.

"Uhhhh.. yes." Jack grunts happily.

I keep a firm grip on his piece, teasing his piece by just moving my hand up and down a little.
I then kneel down on the wet floor.

Jack's hand grips my head immediately, his fingers lacing through my wet hair.

I start to work his dick, driving my hand up and down, up and down in a slow then fast motion.

"Fuck Chris..." I hear Jack groan as his hand tightens on my hair.

His groans urge me to carry on, my eyes focusing on how his wet dick is responding to my hand movements. I love how his pre cum is dripping from the tip and his dick is hardening more and more under my grip.