Escape

She then realized as the pain shot through her. Night tried pushing Alexander off. She just tried her hardest, but he wouldnt budge. Night started feeling weak, as if he was trying to suck her blood dry. He let go of her after a while, as Night fell hard on the floor.
Night then got an extreme adrenaline rush. She pushed Alexander away, forgetting her weapons, and ran out a broken window. As Nigt fell, she was wondering why Alexander said those things about her mother. It isnt true. It just isnt true!!! Night kept telling herself. She landed on the cold ground, and started running into the forest.
After a while, she lost him. Good. But now Im in danger. I need food, shelter. I need to do what i always have. Survive. Night found a shallow cave, and crept inside. She couldnt sleep all night, but she was happy she found the cave before it started raining. By the time it was morning, she was passed out.
After a while, a little girl was staring at Night while she was slowly waking up. Huh..? Wait what?! She saw the girl, with white attire that made her eyes look frost blue. Her hair was black, and had a lightning bolt strip of white in it. "Hello. My name is Wolf." the girl calmly said. Hmmm... I wonder. Night thought. She lowered her voice, making it sound hostile. "Who are you. Are you a friend, or an enemy?" Night growled. Wolf looked at the injured woman. "I am..."

"Your sister."