Wikipedia

Wikipedia

"You know, it takes work to look at the past."
―Damian Anderson

Damian "Dame" Anderson

Damian "Dame" Anderson, also known by his stage name "Diamond Dame" (born November 9, 1983) is an American professional boxer

Damian "Dame" Anderson, also known by his stage name "Diamond Dame" (born November 9, 1983) is an American professional boxer. He is a former undisputed heavyweight champion. Previously, he held the unified WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, IBO, and The Ring magazine titles. As of December 2022, Damian is ranked as the world's best active heavyweight by BoxRec and ESPN.

He is also ranked as the second best active boxer, pound-for-pound, by BoxRec, sixth by ESPN and the Boxing Writers Association of America, and seventh by the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.

Damian's knockout-to-win percentage stands at 91.67%, with an overall knockout percentage of 63.64% in world heavyweight title fights.

Damian has a distinct aggressive fighting style.

Dame made a name for himself as a local Golden Gloves champion, sneaking out to participate in underground matches under the moniker of "Diamond Dame".

Damian served eighteen years in prison as he took the fall for Adonis by serving a prison sentence after being involved in an assault against their abusive caregiver.

Damian is a childhood friend of Adonis Creed and the father of Athena Graham's three children.

On February 9, 2023, Damian signed with The X Agency.

"Maybe we needed to break a little, so we could put ourselves back together more beautifully than before." ―Athena Graham

Athena "Thea" Graham

Athena "Thea" Graham, also known by her nickname "Thea, Goddess of War" (born June 19, 1985) is an American businesswoman and former professional mixed martial artist

Athena "Thea" Graham, also known by her nickname "Thea, Goddess of War" (born June 19, 1985) is an American businesswoman and former professional mixed martial artist. As a professional mixed martial artist she competed between 2004 and 2016, retiring with an undefeated record and winning 20 major world championships.

Widely regarded as the greatest female mixed martial artist of all time, Athena is the first woman to become a two-division UFC champion, and the second fighter to hold UFC titles in two weight classes simultaneously. She is also the first and only fighter to defend two UFC titles while holding both.

She was voted the best female athlete of all time in a 2015 ESPN fan poll, and Fox Sports described her as "one of the defining athletes of the 21st century." Athena retired from MMA in 2016 and was the first female fighter inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame in 2018.

Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2012 and 2018. Forbes ranked her among the top ten highest-paid celebrities in 2012 and 2014. As of 2023, she is the wealthiest female athlete, with an estimated net worth of $4.4 billion.

Aside from mixed martial art, Athena is known for her involvement in humanitarian causes, entrepreneurial ventures, and the fashion industry. She is the founder of the nonprofit organization Forever Diamond Foundation, a cosmetics brand Savage Beauty, a lingerie brand Savagex, a fashion house House of Savage, and a skincare brand called Savage Skin.

In 2009, Athena founded The X Agency a full-service entertainment company, inclusive of artist and athlete management, label, publishing, touring, film / TV, and new ventures. Athena's company elevates athletes' careers on and off the field, including endorsement deals, philanthropic endeavors, media relations, and brand strategy.

Athena is Afro-Guyanese, Barbadian, Tobagonian, and Martiniquais of African, Irish, English, and Scottish descent.

Athena is a childhood friend of Adonis Creed.

Athena has three children, triplets, who were born in 2003 with Damian Anderson.