Camirella Allen❤️

Hi!!! In going to do a Harry Potter fanfic because um Well until my ouat fanfic starts up a bit more soooo......... This is her adopted life from her 10 birthday to her 11th so yeaaa lets get it started
🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗
Camirella pov
" AND I WILLLLLL AAALLLLWWWWWAAAAAAYYYSSSSSS. LLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUUUU" I heard my little sister sing in the shower when she came out i hopped in washing up with soap and I put on nothing special (the picture) so here's my family Jenea and Jessie mom and dad I call the Jenea and Jessie (if you watch GFVSBF then you know how they act) my two cats Nyla and Bamboo and my little brother Josh and my little sister Kelly they are twins and they are 8 I'm turning ten tomorrow and I'm so pumped.
Kelly's pov
Mom Dad Josh Ella and I are going to have a movie night so they said Ella can pick the movie since her birthday is tomorrow she's going to be ten she picked the movie GBF and mom said "NO WAY WE HAVE CHILDREN IN THE ROOM" she yelled me and josh being the children "WELL WHO THE HECK IS PICKING THE MOVIE ME OR YOU HUH YEAH KNOW I REMBER ME!" She yells right back josh looks at me we kinda have this wat of talking to each other with our minds he says well can the just pick the movie already jeez all I do is shake my head "WELL IN MY OPINION I-" she got cut off by Ella "DO YOU REMBER ME ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION YEA ME NEITHER" She said all sassy as she turned the movie on (watch GBF on Netflix awesome movie)
Jenea pov
I'm seriously about to slap her in the face as she turns on the movie and sits down I whisper to Jessie "why didn't you help me out there that's your responsibility to help me when stuff like that happens" "No it's not you want to start something finish it you tried you lost o well that's your fault for doing that so don't be coming at me sideways because you lost and argument to a 10 year old" he is right I'll get him with a prank ohh yeah.
Josh pov
I start busting out laughing after the argument a mom looks at me like what the f@@@ I say " y-y-you lost-t a-an argument to C-c-c-c- ami" and I continue laughing. She say go to your room "No he's no going to his room your mad cause you lost an argument cry me a river build a bridge and get over it" Dady says as I continue laughing

🆗 her 🎊🎊🎉🎉 party will be in the next chapter soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. BYYYYYEEEEEEE