Fucked Raw

I think and ponder on it for a second.
He's affected by me just like I am by him. And fuck if I don't want him I need him. I was stuck in my head when he said I'm clean I can show you papers I go to the clinic often. I'm clean too i haven't fucked anyone since you. Fuck me Monty fuck me don't ask another thing just take control and fuck me hurt me just take me. He stripped down so fast and already had his fist wrapped around his fat shaft.

He walks closer until there is no room between us. He grabs my face, kisses my lips, and grips his fingers around my neck. He begins kissing and turns into sucking and biting.

I'm a moaning mess he has his hands caressing my tits and his teeth graze my nipples but this man is on a mission. He is now right between my legs he used two fingers and shoved them inside my soaked core and pulled them out, and licked his fingers.
Fuck Mav you taste fucking amazing. He pushes me to the edge of the bed and dived in to my pussy. Fuck is there anything you aren't fucking great at I say. My hands are gripping his hair and head pushing him to keep going and starts to finger me and his tongue and teeth work on my little clit and fuck seconds later I was cumming.

Fuck Mav do you think you can cum for me again? He has his cock in his large hands stroking himself ready for me.
How do you want me, Monty? On all fours Mav, I jump to get in position.
He gets behind me and positions himself at my wet entrance. He slams inside of me pounding over and over I am screaming and moaning fuck Monty I'm so close don't stop he pushes my face into the mattress as I cum. His hands are gripped so tightly over my ass feeling his pelvis hit my ass over and over. Fuck I'm cumming again Monty he pulls out and cums all over my ass. He quickly replaced his cock with his fingers to help me cum one more time.

I am still on all fours when he withdraws his fingers, and I hear him lick his fingers again. He turns off the cameras and walks to the bathroom, and comes back with a towel to clean me. Hey, before I clean you up, Mav, could I take a picture of your ass? I smirk ya as long as you don't send it all around, ha. I mean, that's how I make my living ha. He snapped his picture and cleans me all up. I grab my tank top and look for my panties. Monty already has them in his hands ya I'm going to need to keep these as payment he jokes. I laugh, you can keep them. He shoves them in his pocket. I walk to my bedroom and grab another pair to put on. Monty dresses and meets me back in the dining room so we can discuss boundaries and stuff of that nature.

We sit down I grab all the paperwork for him to look at and read and some stuff for him to sign. I have my laptop next me to to show him some of our footage and the comments as well.
Monty sees all the paperwork, and you can tell he looks tense. Okay, so I'm just going to be straightforward with you. So if we keep fucking I want to start paying you 40% of the money on the videos you are involved with. Woah really he said I don't fuck you for money you know. I know Monty, but my views love you.
I like how you fuck and how you work my body and your sexy as fuck. Sorry again, I'm being straightforward when it comes to my businesses. With all this being said we need to discuss boundaries as well as if you fuck someone else I would like a note from the clinic you are clean from any sexual transmitted diseases. Also, any sexual pictures or videos you take will not be allowed to be posted on social media unless approved by myself. We need to have an open dialog if either of us have any questions or concerns. Everything that happens in the studio gets recorded pretty much as soon as the lights flick on. It's how I have the camera system setup.

Fuck okay he said. Okay, and boundaries, what boundaries do you have, Mav? I'm pretty down for anything as you have seen. I'm a major masochist, I love it rough. I'm down to try most of the toys no double fist hands toy no two dicks one hole toy. No fisting, no scat play, no anal fucking. I can't think of anything else at the moment. We can discuss more as it comes along. My safeword is pansy.

Okay, wow, so this is a lot like you have really tried to think of everything. Okay um I'm pretty good with all of your limits. Nothing is going in my ass either he laughs but can I ask why no anal for you? It's stupid but I'm saving it for when I find someone I love I shake my head I know a whore saving anal as something special it's stupid but I am. Okay no no no it's not stupid Mav, as nice and fat as your ass is any guy would be ever so lucky to get to fuck your ass. Thanks, Monty I reply.

So as you said in the studio room it starts recording as soon as you turn the lights on, I like control I like to take charge. Knowing your limits and your safewords I would want your full submission in that room. Will you submit to me Mav? Yes Monty I will gladly. If you haven't noticed I'm a sadist  I want us both to be free and open to our wants and darkest desires Mav. Okay so we are in agreement we will both sign the paperwork and I will make you a copy. I can either pay you your half by check, cash, or cashapp.
Cash app works for me Monty said.
Great, I now let me show you the website, the views comments, and how they tip and request things. I will cashapp you tomorrow for the past few videos. Awkward, we need to exchange phone numbers, lol.

Before we know it, it's already past midnight, fuck Monty I didn't mean to keep you out this late is your dad going to freak out that your out so late? Nah its cool Mav don't worry about that.
I drop him off, I head back home, and go straight to bed.