chapter 1 school

I sit there in my seat in the worst class ever math. I mean I love school I just don't really like math its not fun and its not like I'm going to use it for what kind of job I want, but its not really that, that bothers me its the four boys in this class that I don't really like. Ashton, he's nice but he can get in troubles at times so he doesn't really talk to me, Luke, oh what can I say about him he's well he's rude , Calum, he's like Michael, rude, and the worst for last, Michael, he's the rudest person I've ever encountered in my life you might think 'don't you think that's a little much?' no, no its not it's totally reasonable.

I hear whispers behind me I just try to ignore them and I look at the time 5 minutes.... Only 5 minutes I can last 5 minutes? someone throws a piece of paper on my desk I look at it and take a deep breath probably from Calum or one of the boys I just slide it onto the floor someone throws it at my head i hate everyone in this school they're childish and rude I've never met a person who's just understands me but of course I decide to read it.

Ugly Anorexic Girl.

I honestly am not anorexic but that's what everyone thinks I just have a faster digestive system than the average person... I'm kind of just alone at school no one really dares to talk to me I mean I am ugly so... I kind of have always been this way so it doesn't really bother me.

The bell rings I stand up gathering my books and start to walk to the door when someone pushes me I hear people laugh I just start picking up my books when I see a hand pick up one of my books and hands it to me I look up and see Ashton Irwin I'm quite shocked by this since he's one, part of their group.

"uh uh t-thank you" I say grabbing my book

he opens his mouth to say something but Michael yells

"what are you doing with that girl?"

Ashton looks at me and mouths 'sorry' and he knocks my books on the floor again and stands up and walks over to Luke who's now laughing

I sigh but gather my books again and walk out the door to my last class art, I love art and I'm very passionate about it my brother says maybe one day I'll be an artist but I don't really want to be an artist I have other ideas in mind.

I walk out the front doors of the school and I see someone being bullied should I help them??? And of course because of the person I am I do ..... I run towards them

"get off of him!" I try my best to push the guy off of the little boy he finally budges and the little boy runs off and the guy looks at me with rage in his eyes

"you shouldn't have done that" he says
he pushes me against the wall his hand goes up looking like he's going to punch me so I close my eyes shut and wait for the impact but it doesn't come I slowly open my eyes and someone's holding back his hand

"get away from her" he looks at him with anger

the guy drops his hands and pushes him off

"he won't always be with you. If I were you I'd watch your back..... Violet" he says and spits at my feet and just walks away

I sigh and give him an awkward smile "thanks Ashton"

"No problem but just be careful next time please?" He says putting his hands in his pockets

"I'll try" I say awkwardly he gives me a small smile and walks away, what's happening? why is he being nice to me all of a sudden?
I drive home and walk inside
"hi mom" I say smiling she smiles

"hey how was school?" She replies

"you know just learning and more learning"

"sounds interest" she says chuckling