A Longing to Howl

No amount of sunshine, darn good and charming, can match how darling this day is. It is a fine day, just finer than usual. No bird sings song which isn't radiant while resting on the brinks of the Sakura and no tree bears their branches fearing darkness. The month of June is shedding its spring on the aisles of Tokyo. The aisles, in particular, are no dark between the sky-kissing skyscrapers since it's always filled with the buzz of people going on their errands. The people, among the burning neon lights and their umbrellas open and wide, brush their steps in rhythm to the winks of the waning sun, between the twin beacons that wrapped the entire city with wireless internet and electricity in their magnificent aura. No larks in lids are the people who walk down while the sunlight grazes on their skin and the puddles splatter to their strolls. Among all the crescents of the moon and rises of the sun, it is one fine day, just finer than usual.

Amongst the streets dividing the landscape giving the view of tall skyscrapers and trauted slums, one good building, Laura's Paradise, stood with reflections unparallel to even the constellations. It gleamed throughout the night imposing the neon sign boards throughout the hazy air and wetted pavements.

The morning stood up against the building and on the eighth floor, peeping into one of the rooms, you can find a person, half naked, push his blankets away in half sense. He jumps out of the bed and made a stretch to the ceiling. He quickly regains sense of his being and walks with short pace to the kitchen nearby. He goes in, checks for milk and finding it, he turn up the stove and set the kettle for boiling. He walk away to wash his face in the bathroom and did wet his face with tranquil water. He reach out back for coffee beans from the cupboard up above and made them to powder in a grinder. Then, he put them in a decanter covering the cup and poured the milk into. With a fresh cup of coffee made, he went back in the bedroom and sat by the side.

He placed the cup of coffee by the lamp and his hands reached down the bed, uncovering a whole bottle of Whiskey. He tapped the cap and opened it wide into his mouth. Devouring a mouthful, he moved his way to the balcony and placed himself comfortable on a bean bag. Setting the bottle by the side on a table, he took his usual cigarette pack of Camel from his shorts and popped a cigar out. Lighting it without a word and fuming it without a shake.

Out from the same bed he slept, a woman made her way up with all her might and gave a deep yawn filling up the ceiling. She stretched herself a bit by holding her right elbow above her head and frowned with her eyes closed. Opening up herself, her hands grabbed a corner of the blanket and she cupped them between her breasts. Tender and youth, she moved her legs to her left and got herself up with her entire skin under the masking of the blanket. Yes, her dress was very cold. She trotted to the sight of coffee and levelling the saucer with her fingers, she too, reached out for the balcony.

A woman in the beginning of her 20's, little chubby and a face round as traffic signal, she walked towards him and keeping the saucer, she placed her thighs enveloping his'. He dropped the cigar on ashtray after a final puff. She moved her lips around his lips and gave him a kiss with her hands going round his head hugging. She rose her head and fumed the last bit of cigar from his mouth. With a bare blanket acting as a screen between them, she looked into his eyes from above. He too, showed the fierce in his eyes and by the time it moved down from her face, she hid his face with the blanket, streching a smile. "Leaving you isn't an option!", said he as he spanked her back and grabbed her by the back of her legs while engulfing himself in the middle of her chest. To disturb the turn of tide, a ring of the mobile did turned them off. She forced it into his hands and he did pick up the call,"Gojo, Mind a minute?"

*****

*Doors unclamp*

"WHERE... WHERE IS SHE NOW?!", with an exclaiming tone of voice, Gojo entered into Betty's  lab. Filled with computers and chemicals, it gave a textbook vibe of an underground villainous hidebase, with people pausing around and glaring at him.

"Well, well, I can explain that... But... Who is this nude woman covered by blanket?", Betty pointed out to the woman who was sandwiched by the layers.

"He just pulled me into this...", She replied with a shy.

"I said 'Leaving you isn't an option.' I don't step down from a promise...", Gojo said back while putting on the buttons of his shirt.

"Well, Luckily, I got an apron to cover up...", with a love for cooking to her bones, Betty gave up her apron while her mind lamented about cutting the cooking classes.

"Well, where is SHE now?", Gojo caved back to the question he asked while he entered.