Chapter 01

3rd person pov

Louise was not having a good day. Not only did she fail to perform a spell yesterday, but she must now perform a Familiar summoning today.

Even though Louise was in her second year, she was looked down upon by her peers for not being able to perform magic. Louise tries to live up to her family name just like everyone else, but everything she does results in nothing, but failures, earning her the name Louise the Zero.

Louise snaps back to reality when her rival Kirche Von Zerbst points out that she is the last one.

Kirche: No, we still have Miss Valliere to go.

Louise glares at Kirche.

Louise walks towards the middle of the field and prepares to summon her Familiar. Louise can already hear her classmates mocking her and saying the name she is infamous for, Louise the Zero.

Kirche: After all the boasting, you'll summon something more amazing than this little guy right Louise?

Louise: Of course!

Louise grips her wand tightly.

Louise: Please...My servant, that exist somewhere in this universe!

Louise ignores the comments.

Louise: My divine, beautiful and powerful familiar! I wish and assert from the of my heart...Answer my guidance!

Just then an explosion happens.

As her classmates are recovering one of them notices something in the sky. Everyone looks up and watches as something exits the portal and falls towards the ground.

Mr. Colbert: Everyone get behind me now!

The projectile crashes and destroys part of the academy wall. Everyone yells as the force nearly blew them away. As the dust clears, everyone is shocked at what they saw.

 As the dust clears, everyone is shocked at what they saw

A massive red colored Dragon. A blue hair classmate closes her book and approaches the dragon.

Kirche:*worried* Tabitha, I dont think that's a good idea.