Chapter 03

3rd person pov

We cut to the inside of the school kitchen where Akira can be seen talking to a girl with black hair and light grey eyes, who is wearing a maid outfit from the cooking staff.

Akira: Thank you again for the food Siesta.

Siesta just waves it off with a small smile.

Siesta: Your welcome, but for you to get this hungry...didn't you receive anything this morning?

Akira shook his head while washing some dishes.

Akira: Most of the food I receive are for the familiars, since I am one. Which is a piece of bread.

Akira: One bastard had the nerve to tell me to beg on my knees for some food. He quite lucky I wasn't in a bad mood, because I would've killed him and feel no remorse for it.

Siesta was quite surprised when she heard him say that, but then remembered that he is a dragon. 

Akira notices that Siesta having trouble moving the boxes of fruit and decides to help her out.

Afterwards Siesta sits at a table,  in a room with Akira sitting across her.

Siesta: Almost all nobles are extremely proud of their abilities as mages look down on us commoners that have no such abilities. If a noble were to angered...there would be nothing, we commoners could do about it.

Akira: Anyway, let's pass out these cakes to those noble brats, okay?

With a nod, the two start rolling a cart with different snacks outside where the other nobles were enjoying lunch in the sun. Looking around Akira spotted his master, Kirche and Tabitha. Akira walks over to their table, with a small smile on his face.

Akira: Can I get you ladies, anything?

Louise looked up from her menu and gave her reply, while Kirche giggled. It took a few seconds for Louise to realize that Akira that was actually the waiter.

Louise: Akira! W-What are you doing?!

Akira shrugs his shoulders.

Akira: Just thought I stay in my human and see what this academy has to offer, and since they wouldn't feed me human food for being a familiar I thought of working part time as a butler to get staff meals and payment in the process.

As Louise tries to say something, but quickly becomes quiet and releases a sigh and decides to ask for some peach tea, while Kirche nods with a smile.

Tabitha: Smart.

Akira quickly pours and hands them their drinks, he was about to ask something else, but a commotion caught their attention, looking over Akira sees Siesta helping up Katie.

Katie: Sorry about that I was looking for someone and wasn't watching where I was going.

Siesta helps wipe some of the dust from katie's dress while Akira picks up the basket Katie dropped. Walking over to them, Akira coughs and gained their attention, while holding up her basket.

Akira: I'm believe you dropped this.

With a quick thank you, Katie takes the basket while Siesta turns back to Katie.

Siesta: If you dont mind me asking who are you looking for? We might be able to help you.

Katie: Oh thank you! You see, I'm actually looking for Sir Geuiche.

Akira eyes widen a bit, but then starts twitching slightly which was noticed by Siesta. He then turns to Louise with a silent question. Noticing his look Louise points over to Guiche who was talking to another girl with blonde hair.