˜"*°•ꜰᴇᴀʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʀɪᴘ•°*"˜

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

This is an Original FNF short story. It's also a 1k special! I won't lie, I got a little lazy at the end because I'm dragging behind on updates, but it's better than nothing! AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K, I GOT SO HAPPY! 4911 words. Enjoy!

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

This one shot contains topics related to Xylophobia (fear of the woods) and slight panic attacks. You have been warned.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

  Pico sat on the couch in the living room watching TV, his feet propped up on the coffee table as he switched through channels. He was bored, waiting for Keith to finish showering. The guy always took forever to take a shower. He could hear the water running in the bathroom.

  Pico switched to Netflix and continued searching, scoffing to himself as he was unable to find anything that caught his attention. He turned around on the couch when he heard the bathroom door close. Keith was walking downstairs wrapped in a towel, still dripping wet. His hair was all messed up and wet patches of droplets clung to his skin.

  "Damn, took you long enough." Pico sarcastically said, chuckling. Keith rolled his eyes and walked over, smacking Pico's leg.

  "Get your feet off the coffee table, sir." Keith said before sticking his tongue out at Pico playfully, making him chuckle quietly. "Imma go get dressed. You packed your things, right?"

  "What things?" Pico questioned, having no idea what Keith was talking about. The blue-haired boy crossed his arms and glared at him. "Why do I need clothes?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking. He found Keith getting frustrated adorable.

  "The camp thing." Keith answered shortly. Pico shrugged indifferently. "Come on. Get up." Keith reached down and grabbed Pico by the waist, trying to pull him off the couch. He let go and huffed, stomping his foot angrily as he threw a fit and started to walk upstairs.

  "You're cute when you're angry." Pico yelled up at him, earning a loud, embarrassed groan. He chuckled when he heard a muffled 'Fuck off!' come from the bedroom upstairs. He pushed himself off the couch and headed upstairs as well, walking into their shared bedroom. Keith already had his lower half clothed, digging through their closet for a shirt. The ginger stood there for a moment, admiring his shirtless boyfriend. Keith turned around and huffed, his face turning red as he whipped a shirt at him.

  "Dumbass, go pack some clothes!" Keith growled, crossing his arms defiantly across his chest. "And hurry." Pico sighed deeply but complied, rolling his eyes before chuckling at his flustered partner. As he finished grabbing whatever he needed out of their dresser, he turned back towards his boyfriend who looked like he was ready to explode.

  "I can't find a fucking shirt!" Keith complained, kicking over the basket of clothes he was searching through before throwing a small tantrum. Pico shook his head and smile, grabbing one of his favorite green sweatshirts and tossing it to Keith. He grinned at his boyfriend as he began to pull the shirt over his head, sighing gratefully once he was fully dressed. After they both packed everything, Keith grabbed Pico's hand along with his packed bag. The ginger smiled, grabbing his packed bag as well.