Lollipops and Rainbows, Latex and Whips

"hmm, Maria?" Yelena asked.

"Hill? Or Rambeu?" You said as you took a bite of your chip, Yelena looked at you curiously and then got angry when you laughed.

It had been three hours since she had been trying to get you to talk about who you were having a date with. She had already told you the names of all the women in Shield and SWORD, but she still insisted.

"Oh come on. Su-ka." Yelena blurted out. "That leaves only me, Natasha and Wanda."

You don't know what had happened, however, some expression you made as Yelena gave a shout and clapped her hands.

"I knew it, I knew it was the little witch." Yelena said with a proud smile.

"I don't know what you...are talking about." Damn voice that gave you away;

You watched from afar as Natasha and Wanda arrived at the compound and as they passed you, Wanda smiled.

"Don't look in her eyes, she might steal your soul." Yelena sighed as she saw you returned the smile.

Wanda followed a corridor with Natasha, and as the two of them left your field of vision, you hit Yelena in the rib, who jumped. Yelena slapped you back and looked offended, pretended to wipe tears from her eyes and made a dramatic beak.

"Why she? It could have been anybody, and you chose to betray me with her." She faked a crying voice, making you roll your eyes. "Okay, but seriously now, she may seem like lollipops and rainbows, but I bet behind closed doors she's latex and whips."

You laughed, denied your head, grabbed your things and walked away from Yelena heading toward the hallway.

"You have no idea." You shouted to Yelena. "I hope you bought noise-cancelling headphones, or you'll be imagining things at night."

You followed in the corridor only to hear Yelena cursing you with all the things the Russian language could give you.