Chapter 6

Sky and I wanted to hang with Nathan so we lied to my mom and said we were going to a girls house. She dropped us off at Burger King and then Nathan and Ricky met us at the restaurant. We sat at the cool table again and just sat and talked for about an hour. Nathan said we could go over to his house for a little bit so we decided to walk. It was really cold outside so we all started hugging each other while walking. Sky and Ricky unhooked from Nathan and I so it was just him and I, with his warm arm around me, giving me butterflies. Once we got to his house, we went straight up to his room. He started to play music and we just talked for a little longer. He was vaping and offered it to me so I tried it and it was epic. After doing that for a while, and just chilling, my parents came and picked Sky and I up. We dropped off Sky and then I told my parents the truth. They got pretty mad but I didn't get punished or anything like that.

The next weekend, Nathan kept asking me to hang but I never had time so we didn't end up doing anything. I went to school that week and Nathan and I texted a lot. He made me so happy because he would say things like, "lets cuddle" and "I wish I was with you". He also said he was really mad that I couldn't hangout which was a bad thing but it made me happy. :)... Anyway, Ricky started texting me and always asking to hangout. I would always say no and then one day he texted me and said that Nathan had a girlfriend who he had just met. I was mad but got over him really quickly. The whole time I was talking to him, it was a lie and I knew it.