Chapter 27

Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sah

I just left from my first ultrasound appointment I booked it 2 days ago when I first told Moni and they scheduled my appointment for today.

My ultrasound tech told me I was 5 and a half months pregnant and was expected to give birth by December 23rd which shocked me all the way because where is my bump?I mean I had something like a bump but it was a little pudge but still.

5iveooo🥰

Come over to my house I need to talk to you.

Rd

.
.
.
.
.

Hearing a knock on my door I mentally prepared myself for our conversation as I opened the door.

"Hey mami"he said pulling me into a hug as I took in his scent.

"Hey papa"

"So I got to talk to you about something serious"I said as we walked into my living room.

"Ok... what is it is everything ok"

"Um so go in my room and go look in my nightstand drawer that's gonna tell everything"

He got up hesitantly and walked to my room as I followed him to see he reaction.

He opened the door and seen the test picked one up and started smiling ear to ear as a lone tear dropped out.

"Mami you playing or you so dead ass"

"I'm so dead ass look the doctor told me I'm 5 and a half months"I said as I pulled out the ultrasound pictures from my back pocket.

He came over to me and gave me the biggest hug.

"I love you mami and I mean it you don't have to say it back"he mumbled as he held onto me.

"No I love you too papa" I said as he leaned in and gave me 4 pecks.

I told this nigga I'm not on that till he get himself together .

I sat down on my bed as he sat down beside me.

"So now that we bringing a child into this world I feel as though we should talk about us"