15- Understanding

Zayn's POV

I've been losing my mind.

I never thought the guilt would finally set in, but it has. The truth is, I was jealous of him. In my mind, getting rid of him would have meant I could finally have what I've wanted for so long. What was taken from me, by Harry.

Jenna.

*****FLASHBACK*****

"Dude she hates you!" Harry answers after I tell him my feelings for her.

"How do you know you've never met her..?"

"I saw her with your sister, the way she looks at you with pure disgust is not even avoidable Zayn, what did you do to make her hate you so bad?" He raises his eyebrows.

"She doesn't hate me!!" I snap at him. "And I didn't do anything to her, I wouldn't ever."

"Okay, okay whatever you say, but making yourself think she likes you wont make her love you. You've gotta be able to treat her right, not make her hate you."

He smirks and walks off leaving me with my thoughts of being hated by the one girl I love most.

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

The worst thing is, Jenna and I did have a 'thing' for a couple weeks during the summer. Until she left me in late August.

She said I wasn't what she was expecting, and that it was too weird dating her best friends brother.

I understood of course because I know how weird it would be if I dated one of the guys sisters, but it still broke me. Right in two, never to be put back together again.

When I told Harry, he seemed weird, almost happy. Then school started and my sister was trying to help me get her back, so she brought Jenna to meet my band.

That didn't turn out like it was expected to, because that's when Harry took her.

Harry's POV

I've been told many things. Maybe I've been targeted, or it was simply an accident, or things like; "We don't need you worrying about it."

The thing is, my mind has been searching for an answer to my never ending questions. How can I not worry about someone possibly wanting me dead?

I mean think about it, it could be anyone you've ever met in your whole life. Friend, family, co-worker, guy on the street. Or it could be someone you've never met before.

All I'm hoping for is that possibly tomorrow will bring at least some answers to my never ending list of questions. Because tomorrow, questions will be asked, suspects will be found, and hopefully, I'll know who did this to me...

------------------------------------
K so guys I'm on a MAJOR writers block and I'm so sorry if this chapter isn't that great.. It's sort of a filler for the next chapters to come. I'm also really sorry about the shortness! I honestly am not capable of writing them right now because of this stupid writers block! Anyways I hope you're enjoying the story so far and can't wait to write more! (when I can) Vote, comment and share this story with your friends! Get it out there! More reads = More chapters!!! Ily guys<3

MynieStyles<3