Chapter 4

(A/N) I haven't really said this, but this story takes place after the grand magic games.

~~ Gajeel's POV ~~

After I had defeated the bad guys, I saw that Gisa had been stabbed three times, and was bleeding heavily. I picked her up and ran back to the guild, her dragon not far behind.

~~*~~ Time skip for two days ~~*~~

~~ Tama's POV ~~

Gisa laid in a bed back at the guild, wrapped in bandages after Wendy healed her. She would occasionally shift in her sleep or mumble something about a brother or brothers. She hasn't woken up though, and I'm really worried now. I haven't left her side this whole time. I'm afraid that if I do, the worst thing possible will happen.

"Tama, you need to eat something." Lily walks in. I befriended the black exceed not to long after Gisa and I first came to the guild. Actually, I befriended all three of the exceeds. But my only response was to shake my head.

"I know your worried, but starving yourself isn't going to help her." Carla speaks out before Lily could say anything else. Again I shake my head.

"Tama. You can have my fish." Happy says and holds out one of his beloved fish. I shake my head for a third time. All three of them look sad and turn to leave. Just as they do, Gisa screams out and starts thrashing around in her sleep. Gajeel, Grey, Natsu and two guys I haven't seen before, burst into the room. One of the guys had blonde hair and an earring. The other one had black hair that covered one of his eyes, which happen to be the same color as Gisa's and Gajeel's eyes. Gajeel pins down Gisa's right arm while Grey pins the left. Natsu pins Gisa's left leg while the other two pins her right leg. Wendy then comes rushing in and dose a spell to calm Gisa down. Once she's settled down, the guys let her go and sigh in relief. The guys were about to leave when Gajeel turns around and grabs me. I start squeaking and squirming around to break free, but its no use. Getting stares from the two new guys, I huff to show I'm annoyed and not happy what so ever. I get taken to a table, where Gajeel, Natsu and the two acts-like-they've-never-seen-a-dragon-before sit down. Gajeel speaks first.

"Tiny's dragon, meet Sting" Points to the blonde one "And Rouge" Then points to the black haired one. "Both the guild masters of a guild named Sabertooth. Sting, Rouge. This is tiny's dragon, Tama." Sting and Rouge both have gaping jaws.

"What? You haven't seen a dragon before?" I snap at them, still annoyed. They both seem to sort of snap out of their shocked state.

"No, we have seen a dragon before. We just didn't expect to see one so small." Rouge states as if its the most obvious thing ever. But that isn't what ticks me off.

"I'll have you know, the reason why I'm small is because I'm only two years old!" That makes Sting and Rouge looked all shocked again. 'Really? This is starting to get old.'

"But how? Didn't all of the dragons disappear quite a few years ago?" Sting asks. I shrug. 'How am I suppose to know that?'

"Here's a thought. How about instead of you two asking me questions, I ask you some. Why do Rouge and Gajeel look alike?"

"Well, we are brothers." Gajeel responds. 'Mabey Gisa being related to Gajeel isn't as impossible as she says it is. Gajeel already has a brother who kinda looks like him, so mabey since Gisa also looks like Gajeel, they are siblings too. Once she wakes up, I'm gonna tell her my theory.'