Chapter 5

(A/N: I found Gisa! Just take two years off and add teal highlights.)

~~ Gisa's POV ~~

~~*~~ Time skip by 5 days ~~*~~

My mind finally became conscious, and I could see light through my eyelids and hear very distant talking. Slowly I opened my eyes to find that it was to bright, so I shut them. Getting uncomfortable laying on my back, I turn to lie on my side. What a big mistake that was. I groaned out in pain. That's when my memories of the night before came back. I immediately shot up, gritting my teeth to cope with the pain.

"Tama! Are you okay?" I asked, hoping that he was alright. I heard the sound of claws scraping against the walls. My guess is that Tama was kinda running into them while flying. Yeah. Not the most graceful flier in the world. I also heard the sound of heavy boots running down the hall. Suddenly the infirmary door was swung open as a mossy green mass collided into my chest, causing me to slightly hiss in pain.

"GISA!!!! YOUR AWAKE!!!" Tama practically screamed out.

"DAMN IT DRAGON!! Your lucky I ran after you to make sure you didn't fly into the door!" Came the frustrated growl from Gajeel, who was standing in he door way. I just laughed, although my sides didn't enjoy it to much.

"Welcome back tiny." He said, making me pout.

"Hey! I have a name!" I shouted. He just chuckled at me. 'Screw him!' I scowled at him.

"You gave us quite a scare my child." Gramps decided to join us, along with a few others. Two of which I didn't now, but I could tell they were dragon slayers.

"Especially since you've been out for a week." Came Freed's voice. After a few days with the Thunder Legion, Freed and I grew close in a sibling sort of way. Actually, the whole Thunder Legion, even Laxus, felt like we had a sibling relationhip with one another. But there also was someone else who felt like a brother, even though I don't really know him. That's when Freed's words sank in.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold the flipin' phone. I've been out for a WEEK?!?!?!?!?!" I squeaked out.

"Unfortunately, yes." Gramps spoke again.

"And I still feel like I got stabbed yesterday. Dang! Can I at least get out of this *Tamara forsaken bed?"

"I'm sorry Gisa-san, but you need to rest for a few more days." Wendy spoke up.

"Aw, come on Wen. I've been asleep for a week. What am I suppose to do with all of this energy? Sleep it off?"

"Well, I suposse you can get out of bed, but you can't go out on a job." She said with a smile.

"Aw man!" Ever, Freed, Bixlow, and I, and I think even Laxus said at the same time, sending everyone else into a fit of laughter.

"You also should have someone stay with you to be sure you don't reopen your wounds." Gramps added once the laughter died down. Tama snorted, as if to say that he would be there with me.

"Exactly. Tama will be there. So we're fine." I said.

"I would feel better if a human stayed with you." Gramps replied. Tama looked hurt, so I pulled him into a hug.

"Do you not like Tama?" I asked, feeling a bit hurt myself.

"Its not that. Its for safety reasons. Like if you were to accidentally pull out your stitches, and start bleeding heavily? Would you be able to stop the bleeding by your self?" He asked.