five.

nini sighed and rolled over in bed

nini sighed and rolled over in bed. her sheets smelled like ricky's cologne because he had slept in her room the night before. she had to meet her agent, Jenn, at the office today. she loved jenn, but she needed a break. she had been working tirelessly on her album set to release in the following month. she wanted to add a new song to her album though. nini got up from her comfy ricky-smelling sheets and walked into her bathroom. she looked in the mirror and saw the scar on her arm from that awful night the month before. she fell in the parking lot that night and scraped her arm; now there is a scar. she undressed and turned the water on letting it warm up before she got in. when she got in she felt the water wash her feelings away. she kept reminding herself that it wasn't her fault. she never truly believed it, but it was getting better. she washed her hair and body while belting out If Only Quartet she was really feeling musicals lately.

"if only you could know, the things i long to say, if only i could tell you what i wish i could convey."

she heard a knock at her door causing her to jump.

"neens?" ricky called from the other side of the door.

"yeah?"

"can i come in? i promise i'll close my eyes. i need my cologne."

"yeah."

ricky walked in slowly with his eyes closed, tripped over nini's clothes, and fell.

nini peeked out the shower curtain and saw her friend on the bathroom floor.