I.

"I could die in this moment!"

"Focus, Lisa!"

"Now, can I get my hand back?", says the celebrity that made Lisa so embarrassed upon realizing that she has not let go of Kim Jisoo's hand.

She heard a chuckle from the girl, which made her even more embarrassed.

"I..uhmmm...I'm sorry. I...I'm just starstrucked. Wow..this is unbelievable!", Lisa exclaims, really surprised and happy. She resumes standing beside Jisoo, bracing herself in the railings while Jisoo looks ahead, arms resting in the railings.

"She looks so ethereal!",  her mind screams, having a clear sight of the beauty beside her.

"What year are you in now?", suddenly she asks and Lisa stupidly malfunctions, blanking out.

"Hey, are you okay?", Jisoo asks, chuckling at the girl beside her.

That's when Lisa slaps herself, literally  to wake her brain up. The more that Jisoo laughs at her.

"Oh yeah, I'm...I'm sorry. Gosh, I'm really embarrassing myself here!"

"Relax! I just asked you a question."

"Oh yeah that..uhmmm...I'm a 4th year Biology student."

"Wow! Going to medicine after?"

Lisa relaxes a bit.

"Yeah, I guess.", she chuckles.

"Not your choice? With the way you are hesitating.", she supposes.

"No no no. I really want to be a doctor. It's just that..it's too early to say things with certainty. I just want to live in the moment.", she smiles. And Jisoo smiles too.

"She's cute and adorable.", the actress says to herself.

Just then, the door behind them opens and came Jisoo's personal assistant/ manager, Hyunsuk.

"Jisoo, the program is about to start."

"Oh, yeah, I lost track of time. I just came here to get some fresh air.", then Jisoo smiles towards Lisa. The latter understoods and bows towards Jisoo.

"It's nice meeting you, Lisa."

"You too. I'm honored and so happy to meet you, personally.", she rambles and hears Jisoo giggle at the girl. Jisoo turns to her heels and walks towards Hyunsuk when she stops and looks back at Lisa.

Lisa gets confused while steadily standing.

"Hmm..say, do you have time to accompany me to the program?", Jisoo asks, smiling.

When the words start to sink in, Lisa's jaw drops in slow motion, making Jisoo giggle a lot.

Jisoo eyes her with a grin, waiting for a response from the girl. Lisa shakes her head to clear her foggy and dizzy mind.

"Oh hmmm of course!! I will! Yes, I have all the time in the world for you!!", she shamelessly declared the truth. And Jisoo could only happily giggle.

As Lisa happily tags behind Jisoo, her manager eyes the artist, unbelievably, but then Jisoo just nods at him.

Down the hall where Jisoo would be talking was Irene. She was all smiles seeing the actress walk towards her but her brows quirked when she saw Lisa walking behind Jisoo's manager and bodyguard.

When pleasantries were exchanged, Irene grabbed Lisa's arm and gently pulled her to the side.

"And what do you think you're thinking, sneaking in like that, Lisa?", Irene chastises.

Before Lisa could say a word, Jisoo comes and says, "Oh Irene she's with me. I invited her. Please let her have a seat."

Irene's eyes were wide they almost popped while Lisa was all smiles, with hint of smug.

"If there's no vacant then she can take my manager's chair. And Hyunsuk protested with his face all crunched up, but couldn't fo anything since it's Jisoo.

And so, Lisa gets to sit beside Irene who took the seat of Jisoo's manager. Still front row, though.

When Jisoo was introduced to the crowd, ot was Lisa's clap that made the loudest noise. Irene had to pull her down subtly because she was being too excited to the point of almost standing up while Jisoo walks up the stage. Jisoo saw that and giggles. The students behind them eyes her weirdly. But she doesn't care. Lisa's attention is only for her idol, the love of her life.

When thw crowd settled down, Lisa is still in high spirits. Irene was already glaring at her and so she behaved (or at least tried to).

In the middle of Jisoo's talk, Irene leans towards Lisa and whispered.

"How the hell did you manage to get an invitation from Kim Jisoo?!"

Lisa looks and smugly smiles at her professor/ friend.

"With some luck and wits, Prof."

====