IV.

"Hey, are you okay?", Seulgi asks Lisa when she saw her slumped unto the side of the corridors, head resting in her knees.

Lisa slowly looks up and weakly smiles at her friend professor.

"Yes, Prof. Just a little bit tired."

"You just got out of the cafeteria?"

"Yes. I have 2 hours of rest so...I'm resting."

"You look like shit. What have you been doing? Hey come on, come with me in the office. You can lie down in my couch. Come on!", Seulgi says.

Lisa was hesitant. She doesn't want to take advantage of their friendship and make other students think that she's a favorite. Although everybody knows how fair of a professor Seulgi is when it comes to her students. But that couch is tempting. And after doing so many works in between and after her classes, working so late and going home to just maximum of five hours of sleep is exhausting. So, she agrees.

The moment her back reached the soft chair, she was gone. Seulgi can only shake her head.

====

The bus ride to Hongdae is a somewhat a blessing to Lisa. She was able to have a nap for more or less an hour. She went straight to the bus station and headed to her new station.

"Hello, Lisa! You're right on time. I'm almost done with my inventories. Thanks for coming in on time despite the distance.", Hoshi greeted her cheerfully.

"No problem, Hoshi! My class ended early so I came here as soon as I can. Let me just put my bag at the back and I'll help you finish."

After few minutes, Hoshi clocked out.

Another grueling nightshift for Lisa is this busy area. Her shift, 8pm to 2pm, together with a new employee is so painful. It's just for a short time before the next shift comes but it seems forever because of how slow time passes by especially when customers are few.

Lisa busies herself by checking the displays, the inventories, and if there's nothing to be done, she takes quick quick naps. She might be fired if she falls asleep and neglect her duties.

At around 11:30pm, their quiet night was punctuated by the sound of the bell to the front door, informing them that a customer just came in. Lisa was quick to fix herself and entertain the comer.

"One cheesy grilled tuna, extra vegies and, ranch sauce. One lemon tea ice. One chicken avivado with extra pickles and one cold lemon black tea."

Immediately, Lisa enters the orders and the newbie starts to prepare the orders.

"That would be 23, 000 won. In or out, sir?"

"Out please."

As Lisa was able to clearly look at the man in front of her, she finally realized that he looks familiar.

Jisoo's personal assistant and manager!

Lisa felt so excited seeing him. Meaning, Jisoo could be inside the van that carried the guy. She looks excitedly out, hoping to have a glimpse of her. Bur she couldn't. Nonetheless, she turns her attention to the manager and hesitated for a moment but then took advantage of the opportunity that is presented to her.

"Uhmm sir, I hope you don't mind but, you are Ms. Kim Jisoo's manager, right?", she asks, eyes beaming with happiness. But the remained serious. "We've met before, actually. In the University where Ms. Jisoo was a speaker. I'm Lisa, the one she invited when we met in the rooftop?", she says, trying to let the guy remember her. But still, no reaction except for the unsure smile or more of discomfort in his face. But Lisa braves on. "I...hmm..can I get Ms. Jisoo's phone number? I forgot to ask her the last time we met."