𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
to have hope
002.

      ❝ SHE FELT sick. Her head spun. She'd gone pale in the face. Tao Atsuko was a timid and fragile girl. A... a killing game? Something like that would shatter a girl like Tao. It would break her. She could barely deal with the idea of it. 

 She stood in dumfounded silence, surrounded by the squealing laughter of Monokuma and his cubs after their announcement. Everything so was messed up. She couldn't deal with it. 

 After Monokuma and the Kubs left... an alarm rang from Tao's monopad. Not just her's─ the alarm was going off throughout the whole gymnasium. Monopads were these ipad things with rules. They could also store any information they wanted on them but they couldn't be used to contact the outside world.

When Tao turned on her monopad, there were several messages displayed on the screen...

"There's no way..." There was just no way. No way Tao would do this. No way. None. Impossible. 

And yet...

Our Class Trial, 
My Class Trial 
Chapter 1: 
Daily Life サぺ ぐゞ乙ダ卸ェスす

"So, these are the rules." Ryoma states and Tao glanced at him, as she put her monopad away.

"I do not understand why someone... would force us to do this?" Kirumi adds as she puts a hand on her chin and stares off to the side.

"But, the rules are pretty cut and dry. This game doesn't seem like it'll be boring." Kokichi repeats as he grins and puts his hands behind his head, his words causing Tao to send him a glare.