Chapter 4 "Home alone"

After cuddling for about 15 minutes we went to a mall near the park. There we had some snacks in the food court. When we were done eating we walked trough the mall and Joe took my hand. During the whole walk no one said anything about me going away, we just talked about us and kissed a couple of times. More or less at 6 we left the mall and Joe walked me home.
"I had a really nice evening"
"Bye" said Joe
"Bye"
"I love you, Zoe"
"I love you too"
He grabbed my hips and gave me a good night kiss. Then he stopped and he whisppered in my ear:
"Good night, beatiful"
I smiled and he winked at me. When he left I went to my bed room and called Lucy, I told her everything without skipping any detail as she asked. After a 30 minute talk I called Candy and I told her the exact same thing, the call ended at 7 because my parents called me for dinner. I had fish and chips, yuck! I hate fish, it makes me sick. Later, I brushed my teeth, got into my bed and chatted on facebook with Joe on my laptop. Litterally the whole conversation were emojis with haerts and all that cheese things that I didn't know I liked until then. We stopped "talking" and as soon that happened I fell asleep.

*************

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face and no one could take it off. I had breakfast: some coffee and two toasts with strawberry jam(my favourite!). I knew that day was going to be a great one, and so it was.
Joe called me to see if I was available at lunch and my answer was yes. He told me he was going to take me to a beatiful restaurant called Joe's house and I thought it was great, I mean I've been to his house lots of times as a friend but never as more than that so I liked the idea very much. Before that wonderful meal I had to go jogging beacuse it was Wednesday and I always jogg on Wednesdays. I put on my sport bra, my tights, my trainers, my loose jacket(for if I got cold and also because I needed a pleace to leave my phone) and I also took a bottle of water. My sport routine is going down a bridge, then a pond, then a nice park with lots of people and finally doing everything again on my way back home. That always took me more or less 30 minutes and sometimes a little more if I stopped to do some exercises in the park. When my spotify playlist was on I got out of the house towards the bridge. Every thing was like a normal Wednesday until I met some mates from school and they asked me about me going away, all that stuff, and that really surprised me, I didn't think people cared about me or at least those people who I've only spoked once in my life, so it was nice to see how they were interested. After that small talk I kept on with my routine but it was getting a little boring so I changed my way and instead of going down the bridge I took another directon: the school's building block. I did that because I wanted to say goodbye to all that wonderful years.
When I got home a hot and relaxing bath was waiting for me.
Later on, I asked Candy's opinion on what to wear and we both decided on some ripped blue high waisted jeans, a short sleeve soft pink shirt and some red converse. I braided my hair down my right shoulder, put on a lip gloss and I was ready to go. Obviously I told my parents before going and they were okay with it. I started walking to Joe's house and I thought I should bring him something but I wasn't sure what so I just kept walking. My heart started to beat really fast when I was aproaching to the house( I was really nervous). I rang his bell and surprisingly Joe answered the door.
"Hi, beatiful! How are you doing?"
"Great, thanks for asking. How are you?"
"Happy because of you, Zoe" Joe made me blush "Come in."
"Mmm... Why are you answering the door? I mean it's obviously your house, but your mom always does that why are you answering the door?"
"Well, you see, my parents are not here at the moment, they went to a friend's house so... We've got the house for ourselves if you know what I mean." Added Joe in a very seductive way while he winked at me.

I hope you have enjoyed the chapter. If you did please vote and comment, it means a lot to me. Sorry it took me so long to upload this chapter it's just that I've been very busy. See you in the next chapter, BYEE!! xxx