Chapter 5 " Love is in the Air"

"No, I don't know what you mean, Joe, because the thing I think you mean it's NOT going to happen, understood?"
"Calm down! I was joking, you are 14 and I'm 15. It's a little soon for that... But not for this" his lips passionately touched mine and I felt fireworks inside me. Everything was perfect, why couldn't it stay that way?
Unfortunately, the kiss ended and we decided to call some friends and make a party. We said that the party started at 10 so we had plenty of time left.
"Do you want yo watch a movie?" Said Joe to me
"I do, what do you have in mind?"
"Well, it was just an excuse to be next to you but I don't know, what do you want to see?"
"Anything funny I guess, what movies do you have?"
"I don't really know and this is getting very boring, let's do something fun!"
"I agree with you but what should we do?"
"Oh my god! Zoe stop asking questions and think, I mean you've got a mind of your own, right?"
"Why don't we cook something?!"
"That's sounds all right, I don't know what do I need to cook, how to cook or what to cook so TEACH ME" he said smiling with his beatiful teeth and his big round blue eyes staring at me
"Let's go to a supermarket, shall we?"
And off we went.
"Zoe, we are here, what are going to cook and what do we need?"
"Joe, I think we've forgotten something, haven't we?"
"I don't think so"
"Yes, Joe we forgot something called LUNCH!"
"OH GOD! You are right, I'm a terrible boyfriend"
"Mmm... so boyfriend you say?"
"Yes we are boyfriend and girlfriend, aren't we?"
"I don't remember you asking me properly"
And before I could say something Joe took one of my hands and put it on top of his chest, he kneeled and said "Zoe Bild, Would you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course, Joe Brooks, it would be an honour"
Then he lifted me in the air and gave me a kiss, a beautiful one, an electric one, a long one, the perfect one. But once again the kiss ended, why?, because an old man put us apart and said "What are you doing? This is so disgusting! The teenagers of nowadays don't care about anything or anyone!" We felt ashamed and we decided to eat lunch.
"Let's go to Pizza Pizza!" I said
"If that's what you want, let's go"

We were looking at the menu when Joe said:
"Let's order the pizza for lovers" As soon as he finished talking we started laughing, I mean that name is RIDICULOUS!
"Okay, enough of that beautiful laugh you have and seriously what do we order?"
"An olive pizza for two?"
"You really know me, Joe"
"Of course I know you, you sound surprise, love"
"Well, I know you too, love" he laughed so hard at me because of my surprising use of the word love that I thought he was gonna pee "What the hell was so funny, may I ask?"
"I don't really know but I think it was you trying to call me love and that sounded really cute"
"Well, you Joe are the most weird person I've ever known, I mean who laughs at someone who is cute?"
"In spite of that, you love me and I know it"
"Do you love me, weirdo?"
"Obviously, perfectly normal person" has Joe said he loved me?
"I love you, Zoe"
"I love you too, Joe"

Hi! This chapter took me some time and I'm sorry for that, it's just that I haven't been really inspired so for compensing the long time that it took me I tried to wrote a longer chapter. I hope you liked and I'll try to upload more often! See you in the next chapter! xxx