Chapter One New seekers

A/N: All of huntik belongs to the respective owners not me excapt some ideas and the relationship between my charater and zhalia thats it.

Over one thousand years ago there was a great battle and the side of good won however peace does not last long in this new day and age new people will need to choose a side so that this generation of seeker's so let's see how this story unfolds.

Teacher: Ok everyone make sure you guys studie for your test tomorrow.

As the teacher finishes everyone starts to leave a certain blonde runs to catch one of his classmates not before almost running into someone.

Boy: Watch it indie.

The blonds counties until he reaches a girl who is wearing a red and pink top with a skirt and her is strawberry blonde.

Blonde kid: Hey sophie right.

The girl now known as sophie turns her head to talk.

Sophie: Yes I'm sophie casterwill and who are you.

Lok: My name is lok lambert I sat behind in history class I sat in almost every seat next to or behind you in every class.

A/N: That's pretty much what he said.

As they were talking they made a bet to see if lok could beat a cross word in under a minutes which he did and after that they got his place and one of his dads vases fell and broke after finding a wired necklace and journal. Just then a few people dressed in black and white and glasses few minutes after that lok was about to be in trouble until a guy who looks like he is drinking something pops up.

 Just then a few people dressed in black and white and glasses few minutes after that lok was about to be in trouble until a guy who looks like he is drinking something pops up

????: Well well what do what we have here a couple of suit's picking on a kid that's not really fair.

Suit#1: Get out here kid red cap take care of him.

A monster with some sharp claws and fangs walks towards the guy and raises a claw.

????: Shadow claw!

The monster gets sent into a wall everyone was shocked.

????: Kid your ok.

Lok: Sort of.

????: Just stay behind me ok.

Lok get's behind the mystery man and that man pulls out a necklace with a dark blue gem in the middle and It kind of looks like a water drop just then the man green eyes glow a blue color as aura surrounds the man.

????: Drown there chances of winning RIPPILE.

A person made of water appears and starts to shoot high pressure water at the men in suit's and there monsters as well one of there's go in for slash but it goes right through him red cap looks up and then rippile makes a giant bubble and pushes red cap into it and it gets smaller and smaller until red cap goes back into it's necklace just then a man dressed in a brown trench coat get's there and sees and smiles.

????: You saved some for me right jesse.

Jesse: Like I always do dante.

Dante: Good come on out and play CAILBAN.

The warrior lands right next to dante and he tells him to get em and he does the cailban charges with his sword and takes out the others except rippile and after the whole fight rippile and cailban return to there necklaces jesse helps lok up and ...

The warrior lands right next to dante and he tells him to get em and he does the cailban charges with his sword and takes out the others except rippile and after the whole fight rippile and cailban return to there necklaces jesse helps lok up and they go inside dantes house and the lok starts asking all these questions.

Jesse: Wow calm down breath now ask one at a time.

Lok: Well one what are those thing and who are you guys ok I guess it's a two part.

Dante: Well one the monster's you saw are called titans the are creatures from a world that is no longer available they were called to earth to help fight a great evil over one thousand years ago and these are called amulet's this is where the titans are in so they can regain there power and help us fight.

Jesse: As for the what we are we are called seekers we travel around the world to find lost items and treasures and sometimes we find new and lost titans lok your one of us now right chariot.

A white bat looking titan flys in.

Chariot: He is right my boy now that your dad's amulet has bonded with you it unlocked your powers your a seeker now.

Lok: This is alot to take in.

Jesse grabs him a chair and some water for him dante and jesse notice lok is thinking about something.

Jesse: What's on your mind lok.

Lok: Well it's just that my dad might of been a seeker which I don't know why he did not tell me.

Dante: He probably did not want to get you in any danger or did not want anyone to know he had a family.

Chariot: Dante is right my boy humans do alot of thing's keeping secrets is one of them because they are trying to protect something or someone.

Jesse: Anyway you have three choices now lok you either one leave and run and hide from the organization two try to take them on by your self and see how long you last or three pick up where your dad left off and join the huntik foundation and become a seeker so what's it gonna be lok.

Lok: I'm in I will pick up where my dad left off and along the way I eventually going to find him.

Jesse sticks out his hand lok takes it.

Jesse: Welcome to the huntik foundation lok.

After a couple of hours dante lok and jesse are found by the organization lok look's outside and sees elist five.

Lok: Who are the other two.

Jesse: Defoe and grier defoe is hooked on taking down dante for some reason.

Dante: It may be my good look's.

Jesse: Yeah right your in your mid twenty and can't get a girlfriend.

Dante: Yeah well I liked to see you get one.

Jesse: I did 2 months ago anyway we should be able to get past them if we use the roof.

Dante: Right let's go we move at night.

To be continued......