A Little Less Straight

James x Sirius

James' pov

"Just spin the goddamn bottle, James." Lily shouts, adding a glare for good measure.

"No."

"Why not?" Marlene joins in.

"Because, I don't trust any of you to give me a proper truth or dare." I glare at both of them.

"Oh come on, Prongsie," Sirius begs, giving his best puppie eyes- and let me tell you they were quite convincing. But I can't let anyone find out. They all think I'm in love with Lily. I never told them I was, but it just sort of became a thing. And, eventually, I had to ask her out.

"Absolutely not,"

"James," Remus said through a mouth full of chocolate. "you'd better just play, then it'll be over with. Besides, if you really don't trust their dares ask for a truth." Somehow that seemed even worse of an idea, but I couldn't put it off for much longer.

"You know the rules," Lily continues. "Either you pick truth or dare, or we choose one automatically, and you get no say in what happens."

"Yeah," Marlene adds with a smirk. "Three... Two...O-"

"Fine-" I can't believe I actually allowed myself to be dragged into this. "Dare, I pick dare."

"Finally," Someone whispers.

"Okay..." Lily pauses in fake thought. "Such a hard choice..." She looks at me briefly, then decides; "Seven minutes in heaven... but with who..." Dorcas whispers something in her ear. "Right- Sirius." I stare at her.

"Sorry?" Sirius looks at her in astonishment. 

"Yep. Sirius and James. Seven minutes in heaven. Now." She doesn't leave it open to debate. Suddenly Sirius is pulling me up by the wrists, and dragging me to our common room. 

Once the door is closed, he leans against a bedframe, and smirks. I can feel the blood running to my face as he stares into my eyes. 

"Padfoot?" I try to keep my voice as steady as I can. "What are you-"

"Jeez Prongs, chill." His devilish smile only grows as he talks. "You haven't had your first kiss yet, have you?" If my face wasn't red before, it definitely is now. 

"I- well- there hasn't been-" The loss for words surprises me, but clearly it's just fueled him.

"Calm down, James. It's not a trick question."

"No, I haven't. And I suppose you have?"

"Yes, actually, I have,"

"Who-"

"Not important. We only have, what, five minutes left? Let's make use of the excuse to give you your first, and make it good."

I step backwards. "Padfoot- you- we're best friends,"

"So? I kissed Moony once- come to think of it, pretty sure Wormy did too one time."

"I- okay. But I'm not- I'm straight."

"Oh sure you are," He stalks towards me, and pushes me against the wall. My heart skips a beat as he leans in close. Really close. And for the briefest of seconds his lips touch mine. They're surprisingly soft, and it sends a shiver down my back. "If you're so straight, then why'd you like that?"

I can't think of the right words to respond. Forget responding- words simply don't exist in my mind anymore. "I-I didn't,"

"Mhm," He steps in closer, leaving no space between him and me. This time it isn't fast. This time it's slow, and careful. Like he's thought the whole thing out. He pushes even closer, and it sends another shiver down my spine. He bites down gently, and I can feel the snark radiating off himm as he moves from my lips to my neck. And this time when he clenches his teeth, it's not gentle. It's rough, and sharp. And maybe he's right. Maybe I'm not quite as straight as I'm trying to convince him. Maybe I'm not quite as straight as I'm trying to convince myself I am. 

A sound escapes my lips, and I feel a wave of shock course through me. Sirius stops, and stares. An almost hungry look in his eyes. "Still feeling straight?" I can't do much more than look up at him, as I practically slide down the wall.

"Maybe a little less so now," His shoulder length curls bounce as he laughs.

"We still have some time," He points out. Then, I'm in his arms. He grins down at me as he tosses me on his bed. And before I'm fully aware of what's going on, he's above me. And my hands are above my head, and his lips are back on mine. And maybe, just maybe, I am a little less straight than before.

Alright, not my best piece of writing, but hopefully it was good enough. I'll probably come back and rewrite this some time so it's a little better, but I hope you liked it.